Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone decipher Horse’s comments on Gus for me.

Does he mean he had a foot injury after returning from the bung ankle? I’m confused.

Translation " Why are you asking me about some reserves guy, are you from
bigfooty? He isn't in my best 23 and unless the players can't move I pick them."

Or in the case of Hayward, I pick them anyway. Movement is overrated.

We sent him for an X-ray , he forgot his medicare card, so we decided he is ok

Can anyone decipher Horse’s comments on Gus for me.

Does he mean he had a foot injury after returning from the bung ankle? I’m confused.

I vaguely remember Sheldrick being expected back from his ankle injury but then did not start playing VFL till a few weeks later. I think he has played the last 3 VFL games.

I am guessing that his foot was sore when he returned to full fitness. So they have been more cautious with him. Maybe lowering his training loads and holding him back from the playing VFL.

01AUG24: Matt Roberts interview New
A rare Matty Roberts media sighting !!!

Side note - WTF is going on with the club's media this week? First no video of Horse's weekly press conference, now a player's press conference with one lone interviewer who was clearly from our own media team...

Side note - WTF is going on with the club's media this week? First no video of Horse's weekly press conference, now a player's press conference with one lone interviewer who was clearly from our own media team...

They’re taking the “if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all” approach.

I hope Gulden already has this planned, but I'm in favour of him staying on the ground for as long as possible during the H&A season to condition his body to be able to play a full game. But I'd like his TOG reduced slightly during finals, particularly in the 2nd half, to ensure he has enough fuel in the tank to impact the game in the 4th.
At the moment he is knackered in the last, when we need him most. I think he has too much time in ground

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

McKirdy is over in Paris. Presumably some others from other networks. Ninefax journos been on strike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a subtle but slow change in what the players/club are putting out since Heeney got mocked.

Grundy IG has gone basically dead the past month.

There was a subtle but slow change in what the players/club are putting out since Heeney got mocked.

Grundy IG has gone basically dead the past month.
Kamala Harris will be announced as his replacement at 6.20pm tonight.

Okay I'll bite - who the heck is a Doozy.

The drinks brand that Hayward/Heeney/Florent started and have run since 2020. You've never heard of it?

The drinks brand that Hayward/Heeney/Florent started and have run since 2020. You've never heard of it?

OMG! Yes I knew they had a drinks brand but I thought it was called something else. Oops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back