Sydney under Longmire

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse has been exceptional, to get a side to GFs with a full forward of Joel Amirtey and McDonald (even fit) is an incredible achievement.. Without aggressively targeting a forward they are wasting the talent on their list. Stringer isn’t perfect but would fill a hole until something better came along.

You sound like a Port supporter re Hinkley

He's taken the swans to 5 grand finals.

Most clubs would do anything for that many

Some supporters don’t know how lucky they are.

I’ve seen two in my lifetime. Been smashed in one. The only win was on the other side of the continent due to a global pandemic and I couldn’t go.

I know it sucks to lose four from five but I’d rather that than the rabble my club is right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Horse has been exceptional, to get a side to GFs with a full forward of Joel Amirtey and McDonald (even fit) is an incredible achievement.. Without aggressively targeting a forward they are wasting the talent on their list. Stringer isn’t perfect but would fill a hole until something better came along.

Stringer is not a key forward though, and is lazy as hell. We lacked defensive pressure as it was today, and Stringer would have made it even worse.

Stringer is not a key forward though, and is lazy as hell. We lacked defensive pressure as it was today, and Stringer would have made it even worse.
Fair call, but with few other available options I was reaching to find someone that can fix the glaring hole in your side.

He’s failed over and over

He should be sacked on Monday, he should’ve been sacked 10 years ago

We will never win anything with him at the helm

Then maybe it's time the Sydney members did something about it instead of whinging on social media and on bigfooty. Don't renew memberships for the 2025 season. Change will only happen if members are willing to at least try and force change. Doing nothing means the members are part of the problem.

The time for members to act is now. It's simple - do not renew membership.

Its all too easy to whinge and do nothing. Now is the perfect opportunity to send a very clear and strong message that change needs to happen.

Then maybe it's time the Sydney members did something about it instead of whinging on social media and on bigfooty. Don't renew memberships for the 2025 season. Change will only happen if members are willing to at least try and force change. Doing nothing means the members are part of the problem.

The time for members to act is now. It's simple - do not renew membership.

Its all too easy to whinge and do nothing. Now is the perfect opportunity to send a very clear and strong message that change needs to happen.

That has all worked for Port Adelaide fans.

Horse has been a great coach.
However he can’t convert those GF appearances into premierships. Which is an issue when you exist to win flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bris 383 possessions v Syd 45 tackles = 8.5 possessions per tackle
Syd 306 possessions v Bris 65 tackles = 4.7 possessions per tackle.

Sydney's opponents are 15th for tackles per game. They are 13th. So their games aren't usually tackle-fests normally.

Someone flipped the script while Sydney stuck to theirs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney under Longmire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back