Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard a rumour about Caleb Daniel being on a want list?

Lol there is no way we are going near a 2.5m / 4 offer

bong water is as bad as the smoke
I don't see why 625k a year for Matt would be so bad as this would only take him to 30 at the end of his contract.

Think this board has forgotten what he can bring to the table.

Biggest issue we have is getting him back to being an inside mid who find the ball himself rather than sitting outside and doing minimal with it. Still a very good player in there and don't see us bring in a strong midfielder if we do let him go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Port can not possibly have cap room. They added $1.2M to an already swollen cap last trade period.
They got rockliff off the books and can trade out a player or 2. Sydney might also look at port and say give us ladhams in a deal for dawson. Plenty of options and i'd back them in to get the player they are after if they really wanted them..they do have form there

They got rockliff off the books and can trade out a player or 2. Sydney might also look at port and say give us ladhams in a deal for dawson. Plenty of options and i'd back them in to get the player they are after if they really wanted them..they do have form there
Yeh a trade will need to include a decent player on decent money.

They have young players to resign too. Butters, Dursma and Rosee particularly need more money. Also can’t believe WCE and Freo aren’t making big plays for Georgiadies. Port have to be thin on these young players salaries

Concerns from Adelaide indigenous players that the crows indigenous program isn't up to the standard of other clubs and players have spoken with other clubs staff to ask about their programs.

This stems back from another rumour I heard a while ago that the crows indigenous program was all smoke and mirrors and doing the bare minimum. (Fagan/Chapman days)
I hope this isn't related to us choosing to back in Tex.

But who are our indigenous players?
Milera, Newchurch, Davis, McAdam

McAdam is whispered to be going to Freo. No big loss given his form this year. And probably in the clubs interests.

Newchurch a rookie. No chance this is him.

Davis. On the delisting pile, no other club would want him.

Milera. Two knees, and big contract with us. Unlikely another club would want to take on that contract. So again, unlikely.

I call BS.

McAdam is whispered to be going to Freo. No big loss given his form this year. And probably in the clubs interests.

Milera. Two knees, and big contract with us. Unlikely another club would want to take on that contract. So again, unlikely.

I call BS.
Our indigenous program which involves more than just education to players, it was also community programs, footy programs etc took a funding hit during covid hence McLeod's tension with the club.

Prior to the Tex's incident the club was starting to bring these programs back with out indigenous players engaged to add their ideas moving forward.

The Tex incident will reconfirm this commitment

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I call BS.
Was going to be my point. We don't have any indigenous players with the profile and reach to be saying this. Sounds all made up to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our indigenous program which involves more than just education to players, it was also community programs, footy programs etc took a funding hit during covid hence McLeod's tension with the club.

Prior to the Tex's incident the club was starting to bring these programs back with out indigenous players engaged to add their ideas moving forward.

The Tex incident will reconfirm this commitment

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Happened at every club. Port's Power Community Ltd had all its board resign (except one or two). Lost their leader in Van Den Berg. Still managed to be charged a hefty "management fee" by the football club mind you.

I call BS.
Losing our 2nd leading goalkicker would not be a good thing for the club.

100% but it's fun while it lasts.

Big fish has been talked about for years and we have yet to land one
Definitely agree. Plenty of laughs

IIRC and posters may correct me the term Big Fish, did we first assign that to Jeremy Cameron?:think:

As I still have faith we will get him, when he is washed up at Geelong. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back