Television coverage - AGAIN!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Boy, this is starting to get conspiratorial. When is the last time that Channel Ten didn't show a delayed telecast of the Saturday afternoon game, starting at 3.30pm?

I can't believe that our game isn't replayed free-to-air today. Why not????????? Not being able to make Saturday games, I rely on at least being able to set the video to catch the 10 replay. Can't take anything for granted it seems, even though 10's decision to NOT show a game this afternoon is unprecedented this season. Instead, they're showing two documentaries. WTF????

Following on from the thread a couple of weeks back when we played the Swans (the decision to show the Sydney game free-to-air in Sydney, and the Melbourne game free-to-air in Melbourne), can anyone point out the justification for this latest mistreatment of Bulldog fans? Why are we so often on Foxtel? Why does a free-to-air TV station break its pattern of regular programming in order to NOT show our game? Quite frankly, Channel 10 can get s*****d.

DISGRACEFUL!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Simple, they decided to show monday's game which has Collingwood in it. From what I understand under the agreement Foxtel gets two games a week and free to air gets first pick. So they picked Collingwood, can you blame them. Life is not supposed to be fair...

Not quite.

Channel 10 get two games a week that they can pick. But, yeah...they obviously choose the two games that will rate the highest....In this case Monday and Saturday night.

Hey, look on the bright side....You might be a much happier person come 5 o'clock than those of us actually watching! :D

I'm lucky. I only get to see about two minutes of "highlights" next Thursday night. I missed our two minute package from last weekend which was shown last night. I'm smilin'. :D

I wonder if the Bulldogs Admin realise that we Doggie supporters are all over the damn world? :D

London, Chicago, Japan

How about our African and South American resident supporters? :p

Originally posted by Chicago1
I wonder if the Bulldogs Admin realise that we Doggie supporters are all over the damn world? :D

London, Chicago, Japan

How about our African and South American resident supporters? :p

And those poor Bulldog diehards in the nether regions of the Arctic Circle. I'm sick and tired of the AFL ignoring our Eskimo friends.

Originally posted by W W Biscuit
And those poor Bulldog diehards in the nether regions of the Arctic Circle. I'm sick and tired of the AFL ignoring our Eskimo friends.

They'd be Canuckians. Probably Melbourne supporters because of the snow and such.;)

Originally posted by Curly5
Channel 10 always show the Monday game if there is one, instead of the Saturday game.

I'm getting the box of tissues and block of chocolate ready for the Fox telecast of our game. :(
Oh me of little faith! :eek:

Go, you beautiful Doggies!

Thank you Channel 10. You must also realise that this year the wonderful Doggies have won most of their Foxtel games and so decided to help them out this week by choosing Collingwood (who will probably lose by heaps) instead of us for the Free to Air.
Thank you again. It was great listening on 911 fm, but frustrating not seeing it; was way too tired to do the three hour trek each way this week. Well cone Peter and the Doggies.:) :) :D :) :) :D :) :) :D :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Television coverage - AGAIN!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back