Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is more telling I think is the behavior change in Bfew from before the game and after it started as highlighted by MWPP.
Behavior change my arse.

You guys are just making shit up now and trying to start another train again.
Totally sus.

Would you care to spell out this so called behavior change.

Change of vote to BEaston thx MC Bad Genius

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

DemurePrincess please MC Bad Genius
For not answering my question re: who she is sus of after I pointed out Ding is dead (and instead, post padding), and also demonstrating lurking with that initial sudden untagged response. Helps that going after people less active than usual (in terms of the content as well as plain post number of course) who are sus over actives who are also sus but at least giving us something to work through their engagement is something GUH would've wanted

Is this because she has been quieter than we would expect? Granted I haven't played that much with her but I expected more contributions from the small sample size I have seen in WW (not to mention , the SFA)
I was looking at the playing list and she stood out most as someone I have barely noticed
Been very quiet by her standards. But in saying that, she is also quite active when evil. Might just be busy irl.

Ya know what…

Harpiscord has given me 2 votes without reason… I shall return the favour!
MC Bad Genius thank you kindly and please updates the kill list please and thank you

Been very quiet by her standards. But in saying that, she is also quite active when evil. Might just be busy irl.
Yeah, I saw she tried to withdraw so I was going to give her a pass but her sudden posting this morning (the content of it, not the quantity) has made me vote for her as above. She even posted that gif where she admitted to trying a different strategy.

DemurePrincess please MC Bad Genius
For not answering my question re: who she is sus of after I pointed out Ding is dead (and instead, post padding), and also demonstrating lurking with that initial sudden untagged response. Helps that going after people less active than usual (in terms of the content as well as plain post number of course) who are sus over actives who are also sus but at least giving us something to work through their engagement is something GUH would've wanted
Wow! Bc I didn’t answer straight away. Sorry! Kinda busy!

Wow! Bc I didn’t answer straight away. Sorry! Kinda busy!
That's the thing, you did answer, but you didn't actually answer the question. Again, illustrating the post padding thing

Oh boy that's scummy.
I don't think she's a new player any longer so cannot read into this the reactive vote if anything seems less sus to me than jumping on someone with multiple votes already. The timing is still sus though. I'll be interested if she stays there or whether she shifts and springs to action later on if she continues to draw some pressure...

Ya know what…

Harpiscord has given me 2 votes without reason… I shall return the favour!
MC Bad Genius thank you kindly and please updates the kill list please and thank you
My reason is that you were slightly more inactive than myself!

My reason is that you were slightly more inactive than myself!
My reason is you are slightly less active than my self!

Does that make it even now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the thing, you did answer, but you didn't actually answer the question. Again, illustrating the post padding thing

I don't think she's a new player any longer so cannot read into this the reactive vote if anything seems less sus to me than jumping on someone with multiple votes already. The timing is still sus though. I'll be interested if she stays there or whether she shifts and springs to action later on if she continues to draw some pressure...
I’m happy to attract all the votes! I’ll be laughing bc a big fat I told ya so will be coming your way!

Harps is far more sus than I am we all know it.

I don’t change my vote usually so where it sits is where it sticks!!

Lunchtime;
read thread, nothing really of interest so far, back to the accounts then, oh wait maybe, nah can't be bothered it's all so tritely predictable to date, usual drivebys and misdirections, see you all later at the end of the work day, when the lurkers come out to play voting hopscotch. Toodles.

Soundtrack for the ambient somnolence of day 2:

WHY AREN'T MY ATTACHMENTS WORKING?
Without Simpsons memes this just turns into a regular game of WW.

shudder

Horrie would be disgusted at your technological incapability, but then in the same breath delighted that it resulted in less Simpersons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back