Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, that not nice.

I see posting as GUH as a sign of you being Granpa . no excuse there.

Grnapa killed one baddy and one good guy.

50% strike rate.

So coudl be any inncent vilalger tonight

Until an obvious total evil is revealled i will hold to my gut feeling
1723701575019.jpeg

its not the meta its Raz personal pet peeve, he doesn't like the village being able to kill people
I dont even know what META is : LOL

I dont mind the village beign able to kill BADDIES.

But dont like them randomly killing.

AS i said (i not been in many games) but every VIGILANTE i sseen so far kills more innocnets than Evil

If King Tenz was known evil then somene link me to that post pleasse

Otherwise it was a random kill and tongiht most likelty a another vilalger , probalby me will br Grandpas target

AS i said (i not been in many games) but every VIGILANTE i sseen so far kills more innocnets than Evil

Otherwise it was a random kill and tongiht most likelty a another vilalger , probalby me will br Grandpas target
do your own homework dude

What do you all think of Raz deflecting away here....

Thanks, got it.

Look who has just popped up when the heat on Raz got a little turned up.
It's who I voted for yesterday.
That's why I'm being attacked I get it.

OMGF MC Bad Genius

It would be nice to set up the double lynch today though....
MWPP was also defending Raz first thing this morning and I think doggs105 vote is also relevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you all think of Raz deflecting away here....

Thanks, got it.

Look who has just popped up when the heat on Raz got a little turned up.
It's who I voted for yesterday.
That's why I'm being attacked I get it.

OMGF MC Bad Genius

It would be nice to set up the double lynch today though....
MWPP was also defending Raz first thing this morning and I think doggs105 vote is also relevant.
After Dingster (Millhouse) was killed only leave 2 Innocent Springfieldians i think. I am one. which you will discover soon enough.

I am aware from previous Games the innocent villagers are sacrificial lambs

So do as you must.

you’re misremembering! i killed you as vigilante when you were evil! I had a 60% strike rate on evil and the other two were mercy kills and were widely praised by the remaining villagers

I do agree I don't like when the Vig kills n1 at random, but even if they suck trying to lynch them is insane.

When you figure out why, like maybe it reminds you that you are in a DM with them and it's your turn to defend with a deflection, rather than them coming out swinging whenever they get a decidedly gentle one vote poke like yesterday, please let me know ok.
This is about the only comment you've made all game that hasn't been attached to a vote and it's sus when you haven't questioned anyone else's vote ever.
I'm very tempted to vote there again mind you, the over reaction yesterday was quite a revelation.

Then there is the Nunez vote 3KZ just dropped on another non contributer also tempting. And oooo looky gues who defends that OMGF...rather like the simplest of venn diagrams isn't it.
The invention of magnatrons for radar directly led to the invention of microwave ovens. Just a little play on words, so now you also know why!

you’re misremembering! i killed you as vigilante when you were evil! I had a 60% strike rate on evil and the other two were mercy kills and were widely praised by the remaining villagers
You killed one Evil on first night . so lucky hit. Then on third night i t was obvious i was guilty so i was killed.

If i ever get blessed and get Vigilante role i wouldnt kill unless the vilalgers gace me th clues to whom was guilty. Skip some nights if needed

But i am no Debater and so am not here to convice others of my inoocnece .

lynch me and you lose a vilalger. but it all good .

Are these the votes?

Pfft!
they look kinda like the votes but not exactly the votes

of course I am not sure what the votes exactly are

jmoo not helping either :madv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back