Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this because she has been quieter than we would expect? Granted I haven't played that much with her but I expected more contributions from the small sample size I have seen in WW (not to mention , the SFA)
I was looking at the playing list and she stood out most as someone I have barely noticed
Going with a different approach
IMG_4300.gif

It’s behavioural.
Hmm I am getting the total opposite read on BE. Historically you and I have been more likely to clash when we have been on the same side than opposite, but I'm not going to simply assume that you're therefore evil since it has been so long.

Anyway, genuinely putting that aside to ask- what your thoughts on BFew behaviourally-speaking?

I'm as clueless as anyone.

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

my early vote - on an I have no idea basis - is DemurePrincess as DM was the last person to sign up. No other reason.

MC Bad Genius

I'm as clueless as anyone.

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

my early vote - on an I have no idea basis - is DemurePrincess as DM was the last person to sign up. No other reason.

MC Bad Genius
In light of her sudden, untagged response to my question to Harps I don't mind the vote (particularly in a Horrie game, it feels in the spirit) even if I'm not digging the ''clueless''. Let's see what Harps (who voted for her before you) says...

This game has so many unique roles that I posted my overthinking (I overthink anyway) in case there was some mechanism that would explain it, other than just naming convention.

FWIW I think his behaviour overnight (that weird accusation of crowwie) followed by the rushed vote on Pam has continued to be a little odd but I still prefer this approach over yesterdays ''randomiser before having time to check properly'' . I probed the Raz vote partly for that reason but to his credit, he engaged well. Your context yesterday about how the shift I pointed out yesterday is typical for him did lead to me cooling on him somewhat too.

And FWIW I have been curious about this too, not to mention the fact that the other to go for him has been KT. I see that Tarks then said it was behavioural but I haven't had that Behavioural read of BE (I thought he was good).
Beasty never posts prolifically as an important role, good or evil.

I have him as lower level evil.

But to answer your question… I only tend to go off the post list tbh and since Dingster doesn’t usually play… I think he’s a bad boy for sure…hiding with his 20 posts 😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But to answer your question… I only tend to go off the post list tbh and since Dingster doesn’t usually play… I think he’s a bad boy for sure…hiding with his 20 posts 😳
I always enjoy playing with him and the quality of his posts was up there yesterday, unlike certain others. That may well have been what got him killed :( (as a vanilla springfield citizen)

Of those still alive, who are you suspicious of?

Just not true. If anything I'd say it's the opposite.
FWIW what Tarks said doesn't fit with my recollection either. That game where we were both heads going at each other for consecutive day phases was great fun.

I always enjoy playing with him and the quality of his posts was up there yesterday, unlike certain others. That may well have been what got him killed :( (as a vanilla springfield citizen)

Of those still alive, who are you suspicious of?
Haha really!

I'd say you've been an intermittent player since I started playing, especially more recently. Not denying your experience (as there have definitely been games where I'm quiet) but I'm not sure you've got the full picture.
My experience is spot on. I’m content with my rationale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back