Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW what Tarks said doesn't fit with my recollection either. That game where we were both heads going at each other for consecutive day phases was great fun.
Can you please give me a couple of pages of “I’m a villager and will flip as such” just for old times sake?

more melts in this thread than in my lunch
View attachment 2079850
6p3ApGHepg3AxIgmPm1tP38WYMM=.gif

Getting smashed. I’m going to throw a lazy vote on Nunez, because he claimed to be literally here,
IMG_5306.jpeg
but I suspect he is in QLD.
MC Bad Genius

Hmm I am getting the total opposite read on BE. Historically you and I have been more likely to clash when we have been on the same side than opposite, but I'm not going to simply assume that you're therefore evil since it has been so long.

Anyway, genuinely putting that aside to ask- what your thoughts on BFew behaviourally-speaking?
interesting

Oh and in case you were wondering, by clash I don’t mean different reads (that’s pretty normal and is quite simply not a clash) but also the fire/heat/narkiness etc. That seems totally absent. So are we on the same team Tarkyn_24 ?

I’m still waiting to hear back from Tarkyn_24 re: BFew.
I didn’t notice the question, but if I’ve played with BFew it might’ve been one of their early games. I don’t know them so no real ability to make a determination on whether their posting alters as much as Beaston’s has in my mind.

I’ll read back tonight but it’ll be post deadline.

Oh and in case you were wondering, by clash I don’t mean different reads (that’s pretty normal and is quite simply not a clash) but also the fire/heat/narkiness etc. That seems totally absent. So are we on the same team Tarkyn_24 ?
I literally have not had more than two minutes to myself today to even read the thread let alone clash with you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why but if fridge would change to microwave this would be even more pertinent. ;)
When you figure out why, like maybe it reminds you that you are in a DM with them and it's your turn to defend with a deflection, rather than them coming out swinging whenever they get a decidedly gentle one vote poke like yesterday, please let me know ok.
This is about the only comment you've made all game that hasn't been attached to a vote and it's sus when you haven't questioned anyone else's vote ever.
I'm very tempted to vote there again mind you, the over reaction yesterday was quite a revelation.

Then there is the Nunez vote 3KZ just dropped on another non contributer also tempting. And oooo looky gues who defends that OMGF...rather like the simplest of venn diagrams isn't it.

I will note Tenzy's departure comment here if no one else is going to draw attention to it.

And the Raz with stated pathetic reasoning and 'excuses for everything' for voting for me phfttt.
You and Dank can go your hardest...hup one, two, one two...Kang the dog Kong is it with you two?

So yes, BEaston he is.

I will note Tenzy's departure comment here if no one else is going to draw attention to it.

And the Raz with stated pathetic reasoning and 'excuses for everything' for voting for me phfttt.
You and Dank can go your hardest...hup one, two, one two...Kang the dog Kong is it with you two?

So yes, BEaston he is.
Hmm, that not nice.

I see posting as GUH as a sign of you being Granpa . no excuse there.

Grnapa killed one baddy and one good guy.

50% strike rate.

So coudl be any inncent vilalger tonight

Until an obvious total evil is revealled i will hold to my gut feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back