Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The difference between SA and Victorian clubs declaring their intentions to attract new draftees home.

Cripps is controversial and a poacher

Tall forward Lukosius and the lively Rankine are obvious targets for the South Australian clubs, with Port Adelaide list manager Jason Cripps controversially declaring last month that the Power would look to poach Lukosius and Rankine if the Suns drafted the pair, who went to school together in Adelaide.

St Kilda is cheeky and facilitating a return home

Tall swingman King is arguably even more gettable given his identical twin Max was taken by St Kilda with pick four on Thursday night. The Saints cheekily tweeted about the prospect of Ben returning to Melbourne, raising eyebrows at the Suns, before St Kilda deleted the tweet.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...talks-for-new-top-talent-20181125-p50i91.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Rob Gerard collects Ports memorabilia too but doesn't want to admit it?

Bloke stole a beanie from the union too (or is it a Welsh beanie?). And someone's pint.

23f6e219e44a0337266c185e7b526fad

So Rob Gerard collects Ports memorabilia too but doesn't want to admit it?

Bloke stole a beanie from the union too (or is it a Welsh beanie?). And someone's pint.

23f6e219e44a0337266c185e7b526fad
One of the still to be recovered items is SA number plate CROWSBB. I can understand a Ports supporter wanting to hang on to that. :rolleyes:

i thought the problem was we have a poster here who has a log in to Adelaide Now, perhaps even pays to read their "articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back