Mega Thread The Official "Where I am Sitting/Did I get a Ticket?" Freakout Thread (No requests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like they are still allocating seats, not up to standing room yet. Keeping my fingers crossed, even for a nosebleed seat!!

Sounds like they are still allocating seats, not up to standing room yet. Keeping my fingers crossed, even for a nosebleed seat!!
Maybe you'll get the ones I had last grand final which was right in front of the scoreboard, level 4. They're fantastic seats you see everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bang, two Category 6. Good luck to those still waiting. Hoping I manage to scrape the seats in front of the scoreboard again this year. They were great.
So Category 6 are OK? that's what I got too. My mate is panicking as yet to get anything but he elected no to standing room

Still nothing - have checked my credit card so often that I'm worried I will get locked out for suspicious use!!

So Category 6 are OK? that's what I got too. My mate is panicking as yet to get anything but he elected no to standing room
Depends which end you are at. Punt road end Cat 6 are the back half of the bays in front of the scoreboard. Also GS stand from what looks to be about 12 rows back on level 3 to about 8 from the back. If we are at the Ponsford end cat 6 is again that half a bay in front of the scoreboard or the back third? of the Ponsford. Up in the gods, some are better than others so it will be a bit hit and miss.

Sounds like I only have a chance of standing room tickets now - if anyone wants to swap 3 seats for 3 standing room, I would be happy to do so and pay the cost difference. I am worried my 9 year old wont see anything in standing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back