Mega Thread The Official "Where I am Sitting/Did I get a Ticket?" Freakout Thread (No requests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Given the amount I got deducted from my credit card, I've established I have got 2 category 2 seats for me & another family member, aren't certain of who yet. I am one of those who likes sitting on the bottom deck & may get the middle tier, but better the middle tier than the nosebleed section. I'd also prefer the Olympic & Great southern stand than the Ponsford but I'll find out on Monday.

I booked flights, am doing it all in a day, flying down at 8 and flying back at 8. Didn't pay a cent for flights thanks to 200,000 frequent flyer points.

Still nothing on my credit card statement, so no update. The other purchase I did tonight has also not shown up, so there is hope for me yet! Otherwise I think the pressure will be on for us to buy those ridiculously priced AFL packages if we can't get tickets any other way. Given I was priority 2 and elected standing I am hopeful it won't come to this.

Still nothing on my credit card statement, so no update. The other purchase I did tonight has also not shown up, so there is hope for me yet! Otherwise I think the pressure will be on for us to buy those ridiculously priced AFL packages if we can't get tickets any other way. Given I was priority 2 and elected standing I am hopeful it won't come to this.
Seems odd your situation, afl event office organise the tickets I'm pretty sure. P3 with 4 SR tickets shouldn't take priority over P2 with 3 SR tickets

Ticket and seating now showing up in my Ticketek account. Around from goals Punt Rd end. Ground level.

Go SWANS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

American Express is very slow to update, log into your Ticketek account and you should see it

In most cases the transaction won't be showing until tomorrow or Monday on your transaction history.

Work out what was owing at your last balance date, add on any purchases since then and then see if the amount corresponds to the current credit limit amount left.

If there is a difference of a set amount per how many tickets you requested, that will confirm if you have been allocated the tickets.

DST

M4. A touch disappointed I got Cat 4 with Priority 1, but it's the luck of the draw. Just grateful that my team is stellar enough that I get to experience another one. :)

Hey everyone, if you've got a Ticketek account, it might pay to log on now and check if you've been successful in the ballot.

You might not have to wait until 9am on Monday. I just checked my account and it's telling me I've got a ticket and where it is.

M4. A touch disappointed I got Cat 4 with Priority 1, but its the luck of the draw. Just grateful that my team is stellar enough that I get to experience another one. :)

I agree with being a bit disappointed about Cat 4 for Priority 1 - but its a grand final after all. I got cat 3 last time and was on the 50 metre line. Not as good seats this time, but still its not like you get to watch your team playing in the big dance too often!

Haha it must be a Canberra thing (maybe they sort by postcode. I'm a Priority 1 member and in M4 as well, Row Y, and another Canberra based Priority 1 is in M6! I smell an anti-Canberra priority 1 member conspiracy by the AFL ;)

In most cases the transaction won't be showing until tomorrow or Monday on your transaction history.

Work out what was owing at your last balance date, add on any purchases since then and then see if the amount corresponds to the current credit limit amount left.

If there is a difference of a set amount per how many tickets you requested, that will confirm if you have been allocated the tickets.

DST
Woohoo! Ticketek shows I have 3 seats, Cat 7 in M3 Row S. Does anyone know if these are actual seats or will be standing room tickets? Still can't see it on my Amex statement so don't know how much I've paid.

M4. A touch disappointed I got Cat 4 with Priority 1, but it's the luck of the draw. Just grateful that my team is stellar enough that I get to experience another one. :)

Me too. A little disappointed with cat 4 as a Priority 1 member.

But bugger it, we're in a motherf****** Grand Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back