The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump has owned the Roe decision. Brags about it. "Only I could ban abortion, nobody else"

The publicans under McConnell and Trump stole 2 supreme court seats, skewing its decision making for decades to come. And youve argued they were following precedent. BS. McConnells senate refused to hear Garlands nomination. Thats uprecedented. Almost 12 months from an election. The rushed their nominee through weeks from the next election.

Well you either don't believe Trump when he brags or you do.

As for the SC appointments being blocked, the Democrats started it, 20 years ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Trump-era SC appointments, other than they're not Democrat appointments.

As for the SC appointments being blocked, the Democrats started it, 20 years ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Trump-era SC appointments, other than they're not Democrat appappointments
Trump bragging about being responsible for overturning Roe vs Wade will certainly convince female voters to vote for him, to go back to the earlier point about this.

"I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally" - JD Vance, Trump's running mate.

Last edited:
The Wade v Roe decision was to delegate abortion to the States. It did not "ban" abortion. You won't get that fact listening to CNN and MSNBC, but you'll get the shrill "Trump banned abortion, Trump is Hitler".

BTW this is EXACTLY how it operates in Australia as well- there is no Federal law giving a right to abortion, its a State law.

I'm just waiting for the MSM to go into over-drive, and to reveal which card the Dems will pull out this time. Last time they used the race card relying on the useful idiots in the BLM. This time it will likely be both the gender AND the race card.
I was responding to you claiming Trumps legal problems were constructed by the dems. The Roe comment was a throwaway, but if you want to distract by heading down that rabbit hole how bout you do a u-turn and face up to the hard truth that hes a fraud, a sex offender, hes tried to steal an election, hes a narcissist who feels hes above the law (documents case). And the publicans have supported him all the way.

You havent commented on the need for any and all of the court cases against him to go through a "pre-trial", grand jury process. Citizens test the evidence the prosecution has and if they alone find it sufficient to justify a full trial it happens.

In every grand jury process brought against trump its been found there is sufficient evidence against him to justify trial. And where those cases have been allowed to go to trial hes been found guilty. Every time. The only reason he hasnt been found guilty of more of these criminal acts is the slow roll of Eileen Cannon i Florida and the Supreme Court, and now its bizarre decision that presidents are in fact above the law.

Standing against him on the debate stage will be a black woman prosecutor whos 20 years younger and totally switched on. Hes incoherent, rambling and prone to anger. She'll crucify him, cant wait.

As for the SC appointments being blocked, the Democrats started it, 20 years ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Trump-era SC appointments, other than they're not Democrat appointments.
Jesus is this primary school? "Miss, Miss, The Dems started it Miss"

Garland is the first nominee not to get a hearing. And the excuse used was promptly burnt in 2019. Hypocrisy run rampant.

By them you mean the "deplorables"? The ones in the working class, manufacturing heartlands who were told to "learn to code"? The ones who are repeatedly told they're stupid and uneducated yet its the government's responsibility to educate them? The ones who are told to put solar panels on their roofs but they can't afford to put food on their plate?

Solar panels? Jeepers, you talk a heap of rubbish 🤦‍♂️

Who exactly is saying all of this??

Are you Ralph Babet?

Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization overruled Roe v Wade, which had ruled that a right to abortion was a fundamental liberty protected by the Constitution.

I was responding to you claiming Trumps legal problems were constructed by the dems. The Roe comment was a throwaway, but if you want to distract by heading down that rabbit hole how bout you do a u-turn and face up to the hard truth that hes a fraud, a sex offender, hes tried to steal an election, hes a narcissist who feels hes above the law (documents case). And the publicans have supported him all the way.

You havent commented on the need for any and all of the court cases against him to go through a "pre-trial", grand jury process. Citizens test the evidence the prosecution has and if they alone find it sufficient to justify a full trial it happens.

In every grand jury process brought against trump its been found there is sufficient evidence against him to justify trial. And where those cases have been allowed to go to trial hes been found guilty. Every time. The only reason he hasnt been found guilty of more of these criminal acts is the slow roll of Eileen Cannon i Florida and the Supreme Court, and now its bizarre decision that presidents are in fact above the law.

Standing against him on the debate stage will be a black woman prosecutor whos 20 years younger and totally switched on. Hes incoherent, rambling and prone to anger. She'll crucify him, cant wait.

I did reply to your comments about the prosecutions. These are partisan actions-pre-trial grand juries blah blah. He's being prosecuted in States where he is despised, by democrat Prosecutors who have made it their stated mission to "Get Trump", adjudicated by Judges who are just another arm of the Democrat party. Its bullshit designed to stop him from running. They are just like the Democrat impeachments that no-one gives a shit about.

Have you actually heard Kamala speak?

OFG I read it, its BS. You're blaming Trump for Afghanistan? Really? Trump for Ukraine? Really?. Trump did eliminate an Iranian despot this is true And it shut Iran up-mission accomplished, and NO WARS. None. Zip. Nada.
Trump shut up Iran to such an extent that all they're doing now is exactly the same thing they've been doing since the revolution in 1978. Destabilising the Middle East by fighting proxy wars against US interests in the region and beyond. They do this by supplying arms to the Houthi in Yemen and drones for Russia to use in Ukraine. All the while continuing to use Hezbollah in Lebanon to keep pressure on Israel's northern regions. Then there's Irans ongoing support of the Syrian regime and their backing of Iraqi operations against US forces still in Iraq.

Other than supplying of drones top Russia all of these things were happening prior to and during Trumps administration and continue to this day.

Like Trump's ham fisted peace negotiations in Afghanistan or his hands off, extortion first approach to Russias looming full scale invasion of Ukraine the consequences of his indifference to foreign policy had a lag effect that was always going to be borne by the next administration due to Trump being a failed one term President.

Russia didnt delay their invasion because they were afraid of Trump. Nor did they commence it because they thought that Biden was weak. The timing of the invasion was dictated by their need to use the windfall of petro-dollars flooding into their economy to enable Putin to continue rebuilding and modernising the hollowed out husk that his ground forces had become after the fall of the Soviet Union. They were always going to try and finish the job that the 'little green men' started in Crimea in 2014. The 4 years of Trump indifference just allowed them more time to continue their build up.

So yeah, mission accomplished, a complete crushing of Iran and peace in our times.

Last edited:
Payback is how it works. The Dems did to multiple Bush nominees .
Miss, Miss, he started it!

Extreme conservative justices under Bush were delayed or withdrew, moderate justices were appointed. The juiciary is designed to be objective and apolitical and the publicans have corrupted that goal. Garland didnt even get a hearing and is objectively non-partisan. Cant say that about Gorsuch, Kavanagh or Coney Barrett and all 3 lied during their hearings "Oh no, I wouldnt change the Roe decision, thats settled law".

Again, the supreme court wasnt the point you started, this is a distratction (fun but still a distraction) NONE of Trumps trials are imagined political constructs. ALL of them have been endorsed by grand juries. This is the justice department pursuing a criminal because hs a criminal, not because Joe told them to.

Last edited:
I did reply to your comments about the prosecutions. These are partisan actions-pre-trial grand juries blah blah. He's being prosecuted in States where he is despised, by democrat Prosecutors who have made it their stated mission to "Get Trump", adjudicated by Judges who are just another arm of the Democrat party. Its bullshit designed to stop him from running. They are just like the Democrat impeachments that no-one gives a shit about.

Lol, have you heard Trump lately? Pre gibberish. Joe is a good man whos past his prime and he managed to make Trump look half cogent. He had to go. Kamala will run rings around "Covfefe"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:think:How was the news of Trump's attempted termination received in the Middle East. Is the shooter a hero in those parts? I haven't paid attention and don't speak or read Arabic.

Also, I know that his attempted termination has been widely accepted as attempted assassination

1721802879002.png

but I'm not entirely convinced that the shooter was motivated by a particular political or religious reason. It may simply have been that Trump was a high profile potential target in a convenient location for a marginalised and possibly unwell person who might get 15 mins of posthumous fame that he could never achieve in life.

Perhaps Trump was essentially potential collateral damage in a society where there are a lot of marginalised and sometimes unwell people with easy access access to high powered firearms.

But he took a bullet for democracy according to him. According to Hulk Hogan "they" tried to take him down/out.

I always remember a short story from when I were a lad at school. A farmer and a prim and proper miss were sitting in different seats on a bus looking out the window and both observing the same plant in a field as the bus drove by. To the miss, it was a beautiful yellow flower. To the gnarly old farmer, it was a noxious weed that destroys pasture.

Trump's near miss is just another plant in a field.

I just find it interesting that ultimately people bring what they bring to a discussion based on their experience (or absence of experience). If you've never had a lovely yellow flower threaten your existence, then it might be difficult to entertain the idea that it's bad. And if you you've never had the lovely yellow flower adorn the kitchen table whilst not posing a threat to your existence, it may be difficult to entertain the idea that it's in any way good.

The key is to understand that alternative points of view may exist based on experience and exposure. And to understand language and intent so you know when someone is trying to manipulate you. You bring what you bring to every stimulus.

Last edited:
I see some of the Trump / Vance nutters are back threatening Civil War if they don’t win.
Itchy fingers on all those AR15’s

Deplorable's is being nice.

What can be unburdened by what has been.....:)

I dont understand this debate and the thread on this board.
Trump represents all that is evil in this world and we are giving a platform to all these w***ers to present their skewed bullshit view of the world. if you are afraid of immigrants, gays, atheists, big tech, muslims, and government then you are simply a small dicked little nobody who should stick their hands down their pants and find their balls (if you have any)
Giving a forum to fascist scum to push their fascist scum viewpoints is a disgrace
TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD
Death to Fascists!

Miss, Miss, he started it!

Extreme conservative justices under Bush were delayed or withdrew, moderate justices were appointed. The juiciary is designed to be objective and apolitical and the publicans have corrupted that goal. Garland didnt even get a hearing and is objectively non-partisan. Cant say that about Gorsuch, Kavanagh or Coney Barrett and all 3 lied during their hearings "Oh no, I wouldnt change the Roe decision, thats settled law".

Again, the supreme court wasnt the point you started, this is a distratction (fun but still a distraction) NONE of Trumps trials are imagined political constructs. ALL of them have been endorsed by grand juries. This is the justice department pursuing a criminal because hs a criminal, not because Joe told them to.

It was the Democrats who labelleled Justice Janice Rogers Brown as "extreme". But here's how that works: The Democrats don't get to label Republicans anything, because they lack impartiallity and creditability to do so. It is not a statement of fact they are making, its merely opinion, severely tainted by their politics.

Similarly the Republicans labelled Ketanji Brown as a radical activist-it too means nothing, because put simply they like the Democrats, would do that.

A close examination of the carefully worded answers by the three Trump appointees, however, shows that while each acknowledged at their hearings that Roe was precedent, and should be afforded the weight that that carries, none specifically committed to refusing to consider overturning it.

Grand Juries are simply people. They are subject to the same biases as anyone else. In Trump's case the Grand Jury were selected from a catchment which detests Trump. Half the country doesn't give a shit about these show trials, as long as he gets to be a candidate for the Presidency in 2024.

Trump represents all that is evil in this world and we are giving a platform to all these w***ers to present their skewed bullshit view of the world. if you are afraid of immigrants, gays, atheists, big tech, muslims, and government then you are simply a small dicked little nobody who should stick their hands down their pants and find their balls (if you have any)
Giving a forum to fascist scum to push their fascist scum viewpoints is a disgrace
TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD
Death to Fascists!

yes, YES, lets fight Fascism with bigger more powerful Fascism.

TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD
Death to Fascists!
Even if true, should the platform be denied? A discerning reader will be taking most things with large grains of salt. There's little hope for the non-discerning, on this platform or any other.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back