Yep that's it

Up the top just type in something like

Stay at the Saints @tommywalshkor we don't want you to go #stayTommyW

...and hit tweet

Done (I think).

Ta.

Re: The Trade Thread

Squizzy1970 Squizzy
First ever tweet. Too important not to. Stay at the Saints @tommywalshkor we don't want you to go #stayTommyW

Feel the man-love.

It's official, Johnston for Armstrong, 33 and a late pick

sydney get adelaides 35 pick, which is going to cause us a host of problems when trying to keep walsh.

we need to make some trade for a pick higher than 35 fast, or we do a straight swap for rohan.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-and-tommy-walsh/story-fn69a32t-1226167495031

Walsh, who is yet to make his AFL debut since crossing from Ireland in 2009, wants to join the Swans after they promised him greater opportunity.

But the Saints insist they won't let him leave, declaring Walsh a required player who they have tried to re-sign since the middle of the year.

Pelchen also dismissed speculation that Sean Dempster, who finished third in this year's best-and-fairest, had not been offered a new contract.

St Kilda's head of football, Chris Pelchen, said the Saints wanted to keep Gram, but suggested they might have their price.

"Because Jason is contracted our preference is for him to stay at the club. He certainly hasn't been put on the table ... but we're mindful of the fact that we've got restrictions and constraints," Pelchen said.

"There's certainly been interest shown. We've made it clear to clubs who have made inquiries that he is contracted. If they want to discuss Jason, OK, we'll listen to what they put forward."

Gram, who returns from Bali tomorrow, is believed to have attracted interest from North Melbourne, while Carlton has made preliminary inquiries.

As long as we don't budge on TW. That's my biggest fear over the next 2 days.

Im pretty confident Scotty can at least convince him to stay for 1 more year. A vote of confidence from the coach kind of thing, something that obviously wasn't provided before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very serious. theres no way we'll give him up for nothing or even an equal trade. you want him then your paying overs. otherwise we redraft him.

You better be prepared to use pick 25 for a guy who doesn't want to be at your club anymore.

You better be prepared to use pick 25 for a guy who doesn't want to be at your club anymore.

who said we'd have to? that implies sydney will use pick 35 on walsh.

i have a feeling a trade will happen between saints and freo that will give us a high 20's low 30's pick.

no. as i said the saints should make sydney pay overs for him if they want him.

Pick 35 would be paying overs. Gary Rohan would be repeated anal rapage.

Besides which, why on earth would we pay overs? Walsh is a 23 year old rookie listed player that wants out. You guys don't have any bargaining power at all. We can just offer him an immense 1 year deal and pick him up in the PSD. Nobody else will touch him if he wants to go to Sydney and his price is that high. We can then pay him peanuts for the next two years.

very serious. theres no way we'll give him up for nothing or even an equal trade. you want him then your paying overs. otherwise we redraft him.

Not here to troll at all, we've had enough smug Crows supporters on our board tonight.

On a totally serious note, we'd never trade Rohan for Walsh and the Saints wouldn't ask because they'd already know the answer. I have a feeling he'll stay with the Saints, but if we used pick 35 on him I'd be thrilled.

Not here to troll at all, we've had enough smug Crows supporters on our board tonight.

On a totally serious note, we'd never trade Rohan for Walsh and the Saints wouldn't ask because they'd already know the answer. I have a feeling he'll stay with the Saints, but if we used pick 35 on him I'd be thrilled.
Lewis Jetta?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Trade Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back