List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suspect it says more about Port than North Melbourne.

From what Polec said they never really even came to the table and (paraphrasing here) he hinted that he would have considered staying for less than North was offering if Port had tabled an offer that was even in the same ballpark.

Good point. I did read that he blamed PA for him accepting NM's offer because they were too slow meeting his "offer". PA were never going to increase his contract by 60% (as rumoured). Is he worth $750K a year?. I thought he was a fairly limited player with no right side and runs one way (he does carry the ball well though)

Outside of a key position player id like someone like Billings who would thrive in our structure

That was going to be my next guess on the mystery player! I ask for him every year.

Ever since the Herald Sun article where he more or less said he got more out of sitting down and talking to Pendles than he did out of Nick Riewoldt etc

Sorry my bad - the intent there got lost in the vernacular and I meant "you" in the general sense, not specifically *you*.

I was also intending to carry on the general sub-thread of discussion around Brown being a legitimate small forward option, but I can see how it would be taken as a direct response to you having read it again.

Once again my apologies
No need to apologise... And I agree with what you state about Brown. I don't see a role for him. If this years games against WCE show anything is that we need big bodied inside Mids (that rules him out at 178cm/72kgs) and outside run that can kick (he lacks both)

That was going to be my next guess on the mystery player! I ask for him every year.

Ever since the Herald Sun article where he more or less said he got more out of sitting down and talking to Pendles than he did out of Nick Riewoldt etc
Would be happy with him. Smart ball user.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schraderbrau may be a hard task master and rate them lower because they aren't in Black & White. Keep your fingers crossed

Can only hope , I think it’s more likely a fishing expedition but would love us too add a couple of pieces to go one better.

Robbie Grey
Michael Walters
Luke Bruest.

Oh my god, some people have no clue whatsoever.
It’s all done with a bit of fun, stop taking everything as serious.

Gaff staying at the eagles is massive for them a huge boost. If they jag Tim Kelly people saying it’s silly for us to chase another midfielder might want a re think.

Unless De Goey is that mid which places a lot of hope on a bloke Elliot who’s played stuff all recently and is no guarantee too either.

7.5 - we're not talking about Dylan Shiel quality but I think people will be pleasantly surprised if it gets through.

Patience my friends, all will be revealed in the next couple of days after I get confirmation. All I can say is that the club has put a lot of work into the target and that he plays in the forward half and is below 190cm but above 175cm. I'm told the club has been interested in the target for some time and that the interest is mutual.

If Wallet scoops me on this I will eat my hat.
Cam Ellis-yolman
189cm Quick inside mid.... Could be an interesting acquisition and recently advised Adelaide he wanted out

Cam Ellis-yolman
189cm Quick inside mid.... Could be an interesting acquisition and recently advised Adelaide he wanted out
Quick inside mid? Hahaha. Do you actually know who you're talking about? He's a spud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back