List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Hope the Doggies really spit the dummy with Cats and refuse to trade. Would be hilarious if it fell to our PSD pick. Can't remember the last time someone ended up having to be drafted at pick 1 in the PSD due to a dispute.
bailey smith is definetly worth 2 first rounders no way can the cats get it done

We can pay part of their wages IF we get a better deal in the trade. We have the cap space, they maybe under cap pressure. It's a win /win.

Nah **** em. He’s contracted move players on and manage your TPP if you need to make the deal work for us.

We had Tross, chimp, jack, dusty and shedda on our list. Lambo, Broady, tigger, Astbury, grimes I’m probably missing someone before we made moves to get lynch, Prestia and caddy in.

No need to be generous at the moment time to pillage

Wouldn't shock me if we signed some delisted free agents.

I’ve got an argument against this approach for the most part.

We’ll have 30-34 players on our list next year that played at least one game for us in 2024. We’ll also have Campbell Gray (likely to get a game in 2025) and Liam Fawcett (a bit unknown). The majority of those players have at least shown they are not completely out of their depth at AFL level.

If we recruit a back-up ruck and potentially Davidson, I think we can get by with the 7-8 draftees we have the ability to bring in from this draft. At least 3-4 of them should be ready to play some AFL games in 2024. Why would we want to take games away from that group with a young player that has already failed at another club or a mature list clogger?

If you’re looking for motivation against this move look at how many delisted players we had across all our premierships… the answer is none (I’m pretty sure). Yet we recruited quite a few in the early years under Hardwick.

Not the point !!

Blair Hartley has payed for players to play for other clubs

So what? To win a flag? Pay for the players that are staying. What would the pay off be? Like a future pick upgrade. There’s absolutely no need to do it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go back and read back

you clearly have not followed the thread or whats being discussed

Let me summarise

You want us to pay a portion of boltons contract to get a deal done.

Im arguing we don’t need to.

That’s about it right?

Im expecting #6 + #23 for Rioli & #50 with Richmond paying $1 mil over 3 years

#10 + #11 for Bolton with Richmond paying $1 mil over 3 years

#3 for Baker + #10 + #32

Graham for #25 compo

#40 ,#42 , #44 , #60 , for Brisbane pick #20

Trade #6 + #20 for pick #2

#1 , #2 , #3 , #11 , #23 , #24 , #25 , #66

Take picks 1 , 2 , 3 , 11 , 25 , 66 trade #23 & #24 (first 2 picks on day 2) into F1's in 2025
#66 draft Sam davidson
Nth wont trade #2 for 6 & 20, maybe 6 & 11...

You literally posted we should pay a portion of not only Boltons contract but also Riolis
Dude im not going bto spoon feed you as you clearly cant follow the thread so stop replying and go back an read EXACTLY what was written and who i replied to.

THE END !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back