Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing that JGTI will be heading back to SA.... not sure which club suits us better.
Dusty retiring but moving to the GC to live.
Rioli still 50/50 about a move to play with Dummas new toys.
Can see with GC's form why he wouldn't be convinced.

Hearing that JGTI will be heading back to SA.... not sure which club suits us better.
Can see Graham heading to port, they have allot of offensive mids but outside of Drew no one really runs defensively, could see Graham filling the hole. Butters, Rozee, Horne-Francis, Drew, Graham and maybe they trade wines to a Victorian side

So dusty to join rance as a Clayton’s asst coach in another Dimma PR stunt

Twomey reporting that:
  • Baker torn on whether to join Fremantle (success on the horizon) or West Coast (club he grew up barracking for.) Sounds like staying at Richmond isn't even a consideration.
  • GC poised to offer 11 and 20 for Rioli. It's up to Richmond whether that offer turns their head. (I don't know why their earlier pick wasn't mentioned, but maybe that's what we ask for?)
  • Freo still really interested in Shai Bolton and the feeling is mutual. He wants to get back home. I wonder what we do there.

I guess the disappointing thing for me is that these senior players who have had success at our club are even considering it. I'd have loved for one of these guys to come out and knock it on the head and say "I'm here for the long haul and will be doing everything I can to help Richmond return to where we want to be."

Twomey reporting that:
  • Baker torn on whether to join Fremantle (success on the horizon) or West Coast (club he grew up barracking for.) Sounds like staying at Richmond isn't even a consideration.
  • GC poised to offer 11 and 20 for Rioli. It's up to Richmond whether that offer turns their head. (I don't know why their earlier pick wasn't mentioned, but maybe that's what we ask for?)
  • Freo still really interested in Shai Bolton and the feeling is mutual. He wants to get back home. I wonder what we do there.

I guess the disappointing thing for me is that these senior players who have had success at our club are even considering it. I'd have loved for one of these guys to come out and knock it on the head and say "I'm here for the long haul and will be doing everything I can to help Richmond return to where we want to be."
Better to do it all in one go, take the hit for the next few years stockpile young talent and watch the elite young players grow. Not much point in trading one or two of them and then meandering in the middle of the ladder, not being a contending and missing out on the elite top end talent in the draft

Twomey reporting that:

I can tell you hand on heart that GC are confident on Rioli, guess the ball is in our court.

Better to do it all in one go, take the hit for the next few years stockpile young talent and watch the elite young players grow. Not much point in trading one or two of them and then meandering in the middle of the ladder, not being a contending and missing out on the elite top end talent in the draft
Someone has said that. Balta of all people. Was an article about it not too long ago posted on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% we should do this, I'd even let Balta leave next year as a FA and take the band 1 compo (quite possibly giving us picks 1 and 2).

If we don't do this and continue along a path to nowhere, the club really need to come out and announce a plan to the fans of when they expect to play finals and when next challenge for a flag, so they can all be held to account.

Twomey reporting that:

Michaels captain blood 17 want to add anything here?

These guys are probably smart enough to know that the club will be better off if they go, as all three have quite a bit of value. There's not a lot of motivation to stay when all they'd be doing is slowing down our rebuild.

Michaels captain blood 17 want to add anything here?
I want to know what the off-field changes CB was hinting at are. I can see two or three new assistants coming in and some new fitness staff, but I wonder if we'll see anything bigger? You'd assume Blair and Livo would stay in their jobs.

I want to know what the off-field changes CB was hinting at are. I can see two or three new assistants coming in and some new fitness staff, but I wonder if we'll see anything bigger? You'd assume Blair and Livo would stay in their jobs.
Agree but the guys on the podcast insinuated it could be alot bigger than that

Our "rebuild" has been greatly exaggerated

We have had 13-18 players unavailable most weeks

This year has been a write off we will be ok

Anyone who wants out can go for maximum value but I don't think we are anywhere close to as bad as people think

Someone who was very connected to the club during the Frawley era. Still in touch and hears whispers. Also got told to not discard Brisbane in the Dusty talk, very close with Danny Daly. But thinks retirement is on the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back