Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the longest trade week ever.
So so true Mate😂😂😂😂😂
Can’t wait for these last 4 games to be done, so the list management process can formally begin for Blair. Even then, it’s 5 weeks until finals are done and dusted😱 Gonna be a long wait until October 😬

Cal Twomey just dropped a bomb regarding Shai Bolton, that he will pursue a move back to WA.

Cal Twomey just dropped a bomb regarding Shai Bolton, that he will pursue a move back to WA.
I’d hate for him to leave but if he’s seriously wanting to pursue a move and isn’t committed to our club, I’m all for cashing in this year. If we get an offer too good to refuse, I’d reluctantly do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We then bid on Kako and make the Bummers pony up an early pick hopefully
If we lose Shai, then we have to get this kid.

If we lose Shai and Rioli, our 2 fastest players, we need to load up on speed as we are already slow.

If we lose Shai, then we have to get this kid.

If we lose Shai and Bolton, our 2 fastest players, we need to load up on speed as we are already slow.
Absolutely agree but they have Academy rights to him so we can’t let him get past their first pick. Problem is, that’s likely to be pick 8-9 and we may be reluctant to call his name that early?

If Baker and Bolton both choose Freo, it'll take their 3 firsts plus st kildas 2nd round pick. At least
Those three firsts would be the core of any deal imo. I doubt they'd go something like say their first two firsts and future first, as they'd wanna keep their powder dry to pursue Warner.

Absolutely agree but they have Academy rights to him so we can’t let him get past their first pick. Problem is, that’s likely to be pick 8-9 and we may be reluctant to call his name that early?
Hmmm, thats assuming they want him badly enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back