List Mgmt. Trade Period 2016 - The Live Freo Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me Fyfe can't even fart without some clown trying to mould it to their bullshit agenda. Can't recall too many more heavily scrutinised players in my time watching footy.

It's so tiresome. If he played for the eagles they would absolutely worship the ground he walks on. Like they do with NicNat. Like they did with Judd.

But because he plays for the enemy he's constantly subjected to what amounts to little more than an ongoing smear campaign. It's disgraceful.

I can't believe some of our own supporters actually let it colour their views on him when they should know full well by now how the media operates in this town.

I really don't like all the murmurings about Fyfe. Granted a lot of it is BS but where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Is he really saying to the club "lift your game or I am out of here"?

If that is the case then there is no room for the tosser. Trade him out to the highest bidder and I will personally pay his taxi fee to the airport.

What is your issue with Nathan Fyfe?

Loved him right up till he started talking about himself as a brand ' nathanfyfe7 ' please he's lost himself , that's the kind of crap you hear from people with serious delusions of grandeur , bad MOJO in a team environment. Next thing he'll be doing Cam Newton superman poses when he kicks a goal.
I hope it's just a phase or something

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really don't like all the murmurings about Fyfe. Granted a lot of it is BS but where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Is he really saying to the club "lift your game or I am out of here"?

If that is the case then there is no room for the tosser. Trade him out to the highest bidder and I will personally pay his taxi fee to the airport.
Where there is smoke there's usually an Eagles supporter with a crack pipe, and that is quite often Doghorn.

Loved him right up till he started talking about himself as a brand ' nathanfyfe7 ' please he's lost himself , that's the kind of crap you hear from people with serious delusions of grandeur , bad MOJO in a team environment. Next thing he'll be doing Cam Newton superman poses when he kicks a goal.

Players that have a max 13 year career aren't allowed to set themselves up for life after football? it's good business. Brand is a big part of that. Idiotic statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Messi , ronaldo, lebron james , bale , neymar , beckham all got their own brand like it or not .

Win a couple of flags for freo and I don't think you will go hungry

We haven't won one, win a couple isn't guaranteed nor are the chances high of that happening. Fyfe is looking after himself post footy, some might find it annoying, but from a business perspective it's smart.

Didn't even know about 'nathanfyfe7' 'til now,but the way I look at it is we have a champion at our club who has declared he wants to help drive the club's quest.
A driven and demanding talent can't be a bad thing in such a fiercely competitive 'workplace'.
Add to that the fact that he's one of the most dynamic players in the comp. increasingly surrounded by players,coaches administrators with similar vision and standards and I'd say Freo's bin blessed.
Don't underestimate his drawing power for others to come to Freo.
Things like when he signs and what he does to print loot outside footy are irrelevant to me.They're peripheral to the main game which is to bring your best to the club environment and on the field;to lead and by your status,skill and effort help others to optimise their input/output as well.
It's a cooperative as well as competitive exercise and I'm sure Fyfe is excellent at both...I'll bet he's competitive when he's being cooperative and vice versa.
He's bright and he's a brilliant footballer and he's said he thinks the club's focused and headed in the right direction and he's on board.
What the phark else can the bloke do?
He's recovered from the snapped leg,the year off will have provided the time to address all body rehab issues and he'll be fit and firing for the upcoming season.
Of course jealous media or rivals will see that as a bit dangerous and want to destabilise it but we really shouldn't help them.
I don't wear cologne but if 'brandfyfe7' knocks out a bottle it sounds like a decent gift for someone.:thumbsu:

My God we have some pathetic supporters, getting spooked as soon as fyfe says he wont leave, they go looking for conspiracy theories and believe every word that drips from hackdorns mouth.

Grow a pair and support fyfe hes a true champion of which we wont see many of in the entire AFL

Remember all the Pavlich leaving for SA rumours. Fyfe will stay at the Dockers, we have alot of cap space to counter any offer and my prediction is that he will sign before the season starts, when the new player collection agreement is known.

That Michael Jordan really effected his team with his brand. As did Beckham at Man U. Or the massive egos of Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham etc at Real Madrid.
Have a look at the swans board when Franklin went there. Posters with your view were a dime a dozen, spruiking pessimism and doom. Look how that turned out.
If anything, see his brand as a positive, legit earnings outside of the club will mean he will have less pressure to squeeze all of his earnings from the club.

Wow, first post and straight to business. Welcome Brad Lloyd and given the week you've had, I reckon you've hit a purple patch so maybe that might just work.

Thanks, hopefully this week will be more productive now that the ghost of Bondy / previous years behind us. There is a real chance we can get all of cmac/hill/hamling/Kersten and end up with picks 10,14,24,56,61,63...

EARLY Wk2 TRADES
- 35 for hamling and 63
- 43 for Kersten and 56
- Leaves 7,56,61,63,73,79

LATE Wk2 TRADES - as per first post but really depends on gc Jom and Prestia trades and timing of these
- Assume gc end up up with 6&10 to add to 4,8,22,24,26,30,44
- Trade 2017 1st & Barlow for 8or10 and 24 from gc
- Trade 7 for 14 and Syd 2017 1st
- Leaves 10,14,24,56,61,63,73,79 & 2017 1st downgrade. Think will use 6 max

OTHER
- Look at pick upgrades for 56/61/63 for any others we trade out
- Have more usable picks to make a play at Adams?
- Keep Ballas if token offer as have 3 similar picks already

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade Period 2016 - The Live Freo Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back