Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey DR - protect me tonight and I'll return the favour tomorrow
I Gotchu Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

Your one contribution was a churlish vote on thewizz because he won the last game.
ehh d1 reasons... first that came to mind and as good as any. You didn't think it was legit salt did you? haha. Just a made up excuse for a vote. Oops are you allowed to say that?

Night 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Summary

Grand Uncle Horace (Villager) - killed by Wolves and JOAT
Pie 4 Life (Villager) - killed by Mafia

IT IS NOW DAY
Well, my read of the thread late at night after my last day of work (after 11 years) yesterday was COMPLETELY off. I had GUH pegged as definite evil and Pie as likely evil.

The probably means serial_thrilla IS evil, because my addled brain had him as good last night. Thanks Barrybran.

Also, am getting a vote in early to avoid a modkill in case today gets a bit chaotic.

There’s obviously a chance one is doc or I was blocked but I doubt I was blocked N1 (Chipmunk hit) and not killed since. I’d say one is definitely evil.

Thoughts on the serial vote? He’s been around but playing far too coy. I don’t think if he was a villager we’d see that much activity from him.

Happy to go down the squirrel hole though.

There’s obviously a chance one is doc or I was blocked but I doubt I was blocked N1 (Chipmunk hit) and not killed since. I’d say one is definitely evil.

Well that explains it for me.

Well, my read of the thread late at night after my last day of work (after 11 years) yesterday was COMPLETELY off. I had GUH pegged as definite evil and Pie as likely evil.

The probably means serial_thrilla IS evil, because my addled brain had him as good last night. Thanks Barrybran.

Also, am getting a vote in early to avoid a modkill in case today gets a bit chaotic.

Onto new horizons MC?

they sure as shit weren’t protected by the evil Dr Useless, MD

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back