Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning all,

His first line about not seeing anything in Axial’s post was what caught my eye as a few players had picked up on Axial’s drive by vote.

Yep, was trying to read something in his posts now knowing he was evil. Also a slight joke about his contribution.

I never picked either of you as #teamedward types
Kristen Stewart Twilight GIF

So now you are chatty. What's your take?
I'm still on hotchilli for reasons ive said

don't trust mr thrilla above a whole lot too but he could just be doing a bored denied like game

people must know more then there letting on though as was missed kills N1 hence why certain people are being pushed (or just actions not logged potentially)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't trust mr thrilla above a whole lot too but he could just be doing a bored denied like game

people must know more then there letting on though as was missed kills N1 hence why certain people are being pushed (or just actions not logged potentially)
If you were evil you wouldn't defend yourself. 😂

But I told you I'm a villager.

Yep. SK has missed twice and Vamp once. Bit of frustration for them. Heehee.

Day 2
Yep. SK has missed twice and Vamp once. Bit of frustration for them. Heehee.
I wouldn’t be surprised if one of those SK misses was a non-action in light of the lynch result . We know it wasn’t both since he wasn’t modkilled whilst Pickitt was!

It shouldn’t take too long to go through Hatchy‘s votes…

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back