Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure on the CF good vibes - I think I have him and BE the opposite way around
But nonetheless that bolded part much sums up my thoughts

Also, hotchilli seems to have been forgotten about after early attention from nunez (seer ) and chip (albeit confirmed evil ).

The way chip flips could tell us something about hot chilli

I’ve not paid super close attention so my viewpoints don’t account for much in all honesty haha. I just think they can’t all be evil lol.

By they - I mean CF, Serial, Jack, BEaston and even Chilli

I’ve not paid super close attention so my viewpoints don’t account for much in all honesty haha. I just think they can’t all be evil lol.

By they - I mean CF, Serial, Jack, BEaston and even Chilli
Yes and no. Theoretically they definitely can be, because even if we assume chip is also evil, only axi (and now dogs) has died so far as far as evil boes and we are enough nights in to have 3 vamps (2 recruits who could be anyone) on top of the definite factional evil left. I'm hoping there has been some cross pollination to keep evil nervous and to preserve the number of villagers left. If good were recruited rather than evil , the numbers don't look so good.

In any case, probability suggests that one or two of that group are good and that we are wrong about the ones who haven't been under as much pressure to date.

Day 3
Summary

dogs105 (Godfather) - lynched by Village

IT IS NOW NIGHT... EVEN IF THE SUN IS STILL UP IN YOUR PART OF THE COUNTRY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I were the big sucky you would have been the first person I visited. 😘

hot alyssa milano GIF

Night 3
Summary

BEaston (Doctor) - killed by Wolves
Greenery (Flog) - killed by Vampires
sante (Vigilante) - killed by Mafia
TheInjuryFactory (Flog) - killed by Vigilante

IT IS NOW DAY

Edit: TIF was killed by the Vigilante, not the JOAT

Last edited:
Sigh :( .

I think this is what we have left:
GF/RB, Vamp , Alpha, Wolf
JOAT/Flog/ ??4 plain villagers
Upto 2 recruits who could be anyone :/

Ugh

Well, I thought Chipmunk might have been soft claiming doc , but since he clearly isn’t , surely he’s the lynch today?
Has to be one of the night immune left .
Open to other options though

Not sure who the other is so going elsewhere would be a risk .
A lot depends on how Chip flops

Apologies BEaston, I had that read completely wrong.

I would have thought N4 doc would protect the vig or himself, seems not the case though. I suppose given he didn’t die from Santes bullet Chipmunk is next in the barrel. You get to live one more day, serial pest

Barrybran

1. Greenery (Flog; killed by Vampires N3)
  2. mwerps
  3. serial_thrilla
  4. hotchilli
  5. dank420_ (Villager; killed by Wolves N1)
  6. dogs105 (Godfather; lynched by Village D3)
  7. Dingster (Villager; killed by Wolves N0)
  8. Nunez (Seer; killed by Mafia N1)
  9. boncer34 (Villager; killed by Mafia N0)
  10. jmoo wan
  11. Hatchy1992 (Serial Killer; lynched by Villager D2)
  12. CursingFijian
  13. AxialMat7 (Cub; killed by Vigilante N1)
  14. Pickitt (Evil Doctor; modkilled N1)
  15. MC Bad Genius
  16. Pie 4 Life (Villager; killed by Mafia N2)
  17. Beaston (Doctor; killed by Wolves N3)
  18. omgfridge
  19. MP_
  20. Grand Uncle Horace (Villager; killed by Wolves and JOAT N2)
  21. Chipmunk
  22. sante (Vigilante; killed by Mafia N3)
  23. TheInjuryFactory (Flog; killed by Jack of All Trades N3)
  24. thewizardmelon
  25. DERO (Villager; lynched by Village D1)
  26. Jack the Godfather

11 left ^^

Looking at the other options
-wiz has refused calls for my sheet all game, no idea why, but I still lean good. Our reads on most bar CF (who I thought was evil and he thought was good, now I have him bow CF) and BE (who I thought was a flog then villager when greenery confirmed that he wasn’t ) have been similar I think?
  • hotchilli and Chippy have been at it all game. That doc claim the night Jmoo asked for protection was something night immune would do. Likely evil
  • I thought MP_ was a flog too when he appeared to clear BE, more than once? Clearly evil, but probably not the play today
  • MC Bad Genius and his voting for serial post misses before sante claimed caught my eye yesterday
  • despite serial_thrilla ‘s annoying list voting and lack of engagement post a analytical game, I read villager but the timing post deadline was weird . Could be the last flog but surely not.
  • omgfridge is playing is classic evil game. Was my other chance of doc but he’s clearly not lol.
  • I must admit that I’ve cooled a little on Jack The Godfather . He has been pushing me all game and I feel he wouldn’t do that if he was evil , because my survival is a good cover for him. That all said if Chippy isn’t head vamp he should be considered
  • CF has played a BE-like game, capable of a lot more but doing his own thing
  • I get that I’m inevitably sus due to numbers/still being alive but I put that down to possibly having been seered and left alone . I do tend to have plain villager end games more than any other sort .

Because of the vamp situation , don’t know what the actual good-evil balance is but gut feeling is that Jmoo , **wiz, serial, and probably Jack are most likely good .

**unsure if joat recruits protect against all actions . I thought so since the doc one does but if I’m wrong there then admittedly Jmoo could’ve been recruited since the vamps killed Greene not him :( . Not the play today and gut feel is that he’s still town, or was as of yesterday …

Apologies BEaston, I had that read completely wrong.

I would have thought N4 doc would protect the vig or himself, seems not the case though. I suppose given he didn’t die from Santes bullet Chipmunk is next in the barrel. You get to live one more day, serial pest

Barrybran
Would’ve been logical, but hard to know. sante himself said that the JOAT is more important in the same post that he called for protection, so it’s possible he protected Jmoo (if he didn’t the previous night ).

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back