Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as bizarre as jmoo‘s vote for fridge or fridge’s for Jmoo but it’s up there …
(I take it was a response to the HC move onto MP…)
maybe i was just taking the piss at you misspelling his name?

I’m on for a modkill if I don’t vote so will go with hotchilli for now.

As above, evasiveness and a very early claim for villager are my reasons. He did the ‘what a shocking night’ post after last night actions as well.

Barrybran

maybe i was just taking the piss at you misspelling his name?
Fair enough . I’ll be honest and totally missed that . still, you have been absent all day.

what do you make of this mess?

I take back what I said about CF being good Mwerps, he’s been hiding in the shadows more today since the places to hide are close to non-existent now. I agree with parts of Jacks theory, where neither MP or Jmoo are the remaining flog.

I think something has to give from the top 3-4 suspicious players. The tricky part is discerning which of MCBG, MP, Serial, Hotchilli, CF and Jmoo are the priority target/s.

What we know for sure is that Chip didn’t die overnight. We don’t know why and the reasoning from the defendant is flimsy at best. Despite thoughts about an MP slip up, or Serial being around but maddeningly unhelpful which is evil 101 in my opinion, I think we have to live by the sword with this lynch, and hopefully have numbers on our side to redirect our efforts at another evil tomorrow.

I have not been hiding in the shadows. I have just been on the front foot trying to skewer some customers and engage in rapacious profiteering.

Unfortunately the people of Gosnells are suffering from a paucity of riches. To make matters worse when I quickly changed tack to try and break even, my hirelings have formed a rear vanguard and pinched most of my days plundering. sigh.

Anyway. It’s good to see evil finally finding the voice to confront good. But the village will see through. This action will bring you undone wizmelon.

You know what’s subtly worse than a vampire? A Phoenician vampire. Those villainous creatures tend to move in clumps.

I have not been hiding in the shadows. I have just been on the front foot trying to skewer some customers and engage in rapacious profiteering.

Unfortunately the people of Gosnells are suffering from a paucity of riches. To make matters worse when I quickly changed tack to try and break even, my hirelings have formed a rear vanguard and pinched most of my days plundering. sigh.

Anyway. It’s good to see evil finally finding the voice to confront good. But the village will see through. This action will bring you undone wizmelon.

You know what’s subtly worse than a vampire? A Phoenician vampire. Those villainous creatures tend to move in clumps.
thewizardmelon has since claimed flog
To clarify CJ, is this a counterclaim or do you simply think he has been recruited but is still a flog , as per the slipup Jack The Godfather identified ?

This is a lot of words and no action or useful input. Who did you recruit CF?

But I don’t like evil jumping on my vote, so I’m going to go against my gut and trust Serial. It’s probably because he’s been calling me evil all game, haha. MP please Barrybran for being as scheming as a fox and likely a big bad wolf vampire

thewizardmelon has since claimed flog
To clarify CJ, is this a counterclaim or do you simply think he has been recruited but is still a flog , as per the slipup Jack The Godfather identified ?

I am well behind on the thread and trying to catch up. I have changed my vote to MP while I continue to read, but let me know if things changed again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chip and MP trying to push a third option to save themselves is painfully clear.
Yep. I stayed on Mp. I don’t think HC is big evil. That late MP vote was telling.
As I said to you, no way is Mp a villager

The question is, was Jack right about him being head vamp?

Barrybran counting the votes:
Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

Fair enough . I’ll be honest and totally missed that . still, you have been absent all day.

what do you make of this mess?
i appreciate your vulnerability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back