Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t you want my thoughts?
I tagged the people I read as good
I asked you for your thoughts earlier and you repeatedly seemed fixated on me so I didn’t think you were interested

But as you’re here, yes, I would love your thoughts thanks
specifically:
-you said the dero vote was a “regret”. Can you talk me through this process?
-Why did you so readily believe the song and dance that Jack /chip were doing ?
-Why were going out on the front foot today and reactive despite being barely around all game , only responding to untagged mentions ?

I think your quickness to “believe” Jack may have been why thewizardmelon joined what I suspect was an evil wagon on you late in the day. Still, as an underling or more likely recruit , your faction would consider you more expendable so it explains why you were sent out to bat so the speak.

I think you've been recruited. But I'm so full from pasta, I might be hallucinating.
I haven’t . I can understand why you’d think so though . But honestly, if I’m recruited that means that others who in my view have been more dodgy than me .

Plus last night was a killing night since the vamps killed Greene so at latest whoever was recruited was recruited 2 nights ago

MP - Jack, chilli , mwerps, serial , CF, Wiz

hotchilli - fridge , Chipmunk , MP

That was the final count I think??

CF’s extremely late count sticks out
Mp was even later
and wiz swapped back to Mp late to make it more lopsided than it appeared

I know at first glance , MP was very late to vote hot chilli and save himself , which could imply hot chilli is the alpha and this is a v wolf situation . However , I feel that behaviourally , he has been more little /recruited evil.

But as it stands , either Chipmunk or CF will be my vote tomorrow unless something drastically changes
Anyway, this is the bottom line
As above I can’t lead tomorrow due to life so I won’t be pushing people to follow me, but that’s what I’ll do unless the night brings up huge surprises

Reasoning: Unless Vamps die overnight we need. The Head Vamp not the alpha . And that’s either Chip or CF.

Who did you recruit CF?

Chip being a converted mafia is very likely here. Vamps could have three kills tonight if jmoo is the third. 😬
On balance of everything (and I’ve just killed half an hour thinking and rethinking but you guys kept it nice and simple) , I think it’s most likely that CF is the head vamp . I’m 60-40 CF-Chip

We can decide on which one to go for tomorrow , depending on who dies and how they flip I guess.

On balance of everything (and I’ve just killed half an hour thinking and rethinking but you guys kept it nice and simple) , I think it’s most likely that CF is the head vamp . I’m 60-40 CF-Chip

We can decide on which one to go for tomorrow , depending on who dies and how they flip I guess.
Hopefully I'm dead in the morning and I can get all the deets in the dead PM. 😂

I tagged the people I read as good
I asked you for your thoughts earlier and you repeatedly seemed fixated on me so I didn’t think you were interested

But as you’re here, yes, I would love your thoughts thanks
specifically:
-you said the dero vote was a “regret”. Can you talk me through this process?
-Why did you so readily believe the song and dance that Jack /chip were doing ?
-Why were going out on the front foot today and reactive despite being barely around all game , only responding to untagged mentions ?

I think your quickness to “believe” Jack may have been why thewizardmelon joined what I suspect was an evil wagon on you late in the day. Still, as an underling or more likely recruit , your faction would consider you more expendable so it explains why you were sent out to bat so the speak.
Strange take because I did respond explaining it was fishing but go ahead and continue to pick and choose my messages.

• Dero was still voting on himself like an hour before deadline so was fine with it but unfortunately missed deadline period where they changed off.
  • After the shocking village night there really wasn't a lot as village to lose so I rolled the dice before I was heading out.
  • I've been lurking around most the game but sitting back and playing off others as I don't have a role. Again the nasty night for the village there really wasn't much to lose anymore as would have to Bradbury a win.

Am 100% playing a straight bat the whole time that I am a villager.

Am 100% playing a straight bat the whole time that I am a villager.
Thanks for your thoughts above , I genuinely appreciate it.

And I admit that tonight , more than this morning or earlier in the game, you have come across as good. I did say earlier , wolf or vamp, and I’ll narrow it further now and say recruited vamp. I don’t think you’re either the alpha or the head vamp and therefore , you are not the play tomorrow.

What are your thoughts on CF v Chip?

Thanks for your thoughts above , I genuinely appreciate it.

And I admit that tonight , more than this morning or earlier in the game, you have come across as good. I did say earlier , wolf or vamp, and I’ll narrow it further now and say recruited vamp. I don’t think you’re either the alpha or the head vamp and therefore , you are not the play tomorrow.

What are your thoughts on CF v Chip?
Truthfully I don't trust anyone, the vamp paranoia of these games is a lot.

I think Chip is the play but not sure it's going to really matter at this stage.

Night 4
Summary

jmoo wan (Jack of All Trades) - killed by Mafia
MC Bad Genius (Villager) - killed by Wolves

IT IS NOW DAY

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but with:

8 left:
2 x mafia: ? Jack/chip
Alpha: ?
Head Vamp + 2
Flog - TWM
1 plain villager

Alive: Wiz, Serial, Mwerps, Hotchilli, Chip, CF, Fridge, Jack

Only one person not including me is a plain uncoverted villager. Which means one of Serial or mwerps is converted (as I originally suspected). Serial played the more cagey game early so if I had to pick, that’s where I’d lean. Although despite Serial being obvious to the point of being silly about me being evil, mwerps some of your dismissiveness on a couple of my thoughts has felt off. But again could be wrong.

My vote is on hotchilli, I’m not convinced by the deflections that he’s evil but not important enough evil. MP throwing a late vote on says maybe he isn’t the alpha, or he is and was distancing. Thanks Barrybran

Chip, or aka the Mafia are not the play today. It’s vampire or bust, surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 left:
2 x mafia: Jack/chip
Alpha: CF
Vamps: Chilli, mwerps/Serial, fridge
Flog - TWM
1 plain villager - mwerps/serial

Something along these lines is my best guess village. But with only two genuine villagers left, we don’t have a snowballs chance in hell really.

What we need is for the mafia to work with us; to ensure we take out the vampire.

hotchilli

As much as it appeals to have voted #4 all game, my reason is that I don’t believe his continued claim that he’s a villager and I think we should have lynched him yesterday.

Barrybran

thewizardmelon not sure HC is the play. Demeanour wise he couldn’t have looked more sus so seemed to have been sent out to bat.

Fridge is the unconverted alpha - tried to save Mp to give the wolves who until late yesterday were sitting pretty, and happily voted HC. A convert wouldn’t bother saving MP. He even voted Jmoo prior to MP and it drew some attention to himself, something head vamp wouldn’t do. I also suspect he knew that chip wasn’t night immune via seer hence not getting involved in the discussions yesterday .

CF the head vamp - SK-like game, cagey throughout . Sank MP at deadline. I suspect he and his vamp friends thought MP was alpha or at worst wolf due to the mafia intel below and that this would win them the game. Chip seemed resigned to being lynched but wasn’t expecting unrecruited mafia Jack to go all out to save him without realising chip was recruited and genuinely believed MP was head vamp due to the slip up. That CF post about chip avoiding confrontation was funny. CF was genuinely willing to send other recruit mouthpiece HC to the coalface being a recruitment night, as he , being a starting villager, was less valuable than Chip.

Note how the mafia never outlined their actions? I suspect MP was blocked when the Vamps and wolves both missed so Jack rolled the dice on Mp being head vamp. Chip was less sure than Jack since he knew Jmoo wasn’t recruited /had access to the vamp pm info

Will be around this morning to further discuss . I’m willing to go HC if you still feel I’m on the wrong track thewizardmelon but I don’t think is demeanour and play fits with head vamp as well as CF or even fridge (but fridge is clearly unconverted alpha based on saving MP)

Would like your thoughts serial_thrilla thewizardmelon

Chip so readily voting HC above (something he would do if HC was his underling , not if he was his recruit!) further makes me feel I’m on the right track thewizardmelon but open to your thoughts

Anyway
CursingFijian for now as he’s playing SK-style Head Vamp Barrybran

What we need is for the mafia to work with us; to ensure we take out the vampire.
I don’t think mafia have missed a kill?
So not sure how much more help Jack will be
Plus Chip is clearly recruited (more sure of this now that Jmoo , much to my and I suspect jack’s surprise , flipped unrecruited )
Suddenly the Jack/Chip disconnect a Rad makes sense

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but with:

8 left:
2 x mafia: ? Jack/chip
Alpha: ?
Head Vamp + 2
Flog - TWM
1 plain villager

Alive: Wiz, Serial, Mwerps, Hotchilli, Chip, CF, Fridge, Jack

Only one person not including me is a plain uncoverted villager. Which means one of Serial or mwerps is converted (as I originally suspected). Serial played the more cagey game early so if I had to pick, that’s where I’d lean. Although despite Serial being obvious to the point of being silly about me being evil, mwerps some of your dismissiveness on a couple of my thoughts has felt off. But again could be wrong.

There were 4 starting villagers yesterday and there’s now 3 with MCBG dead
Serial, me and I think hotchilli ?

I think it’s
Jack/Chip - Maf
CF/Chip/HC (began a villager)- Vamps
Fridge - alpha

Could switch around HC and serial

There's also a chance the vamp team is HV, maf, Alpha...in which case we're truly cooked.
Yeah, that would suck
Until last night I wondered that due to the previous night’s actions
Thankfully I now doubt that’s the case
Because why would alpha fridge stick out his neck yesterday at lynch time to try and save MP? I think the Jmoo vote was an attempt to stay out plus at that point we all thought Jmoo was converted , but the late push on his underling forced him to reveal his cards . Until MP was Lynched suddenly the wolves were sitting pretty with MP and fridge both under the radar

Yeah, that would suck
Until last night I wondered that due to the previous night’s actions
Thankfully I now doubt that’s the case
Because why would alpha fridge stick out his neck yesterday at lynch time to try and save MP? I think the Jmoo vote was an attempt to stay out plus at that point we all thought Jmoo was converted , but the late push on his underling forced him to reveal his cards . Until MP was Lynched suddenly the wolves were sitting pretty with MP and fridge both under the radar
The wolf kill puzzles me though. MC was not the most likely vampire convert...and they needed to kill a vampire (unless they were already one of them).
Do CP's actions line up with being Alpha? If someone were to betray MP, they would have done it right on deadline...

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back