Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk given you didn't get caught up in the CF train, what are your thoughts?

You've been conspicuously absent today.

I just haven’t been around today, but still think hotchilli is the way to go.

To be fair I had no view on CF and was going to follow the village. Luckily I put in the early vote as I was on for a modkill.

Albeit I haven’t played too many games with you Serial, but I swear the couple you’ve been in as villager you were mostly disengaged (although that could have been for external reasons or me mis-remembering).

It’s worth looking at who tried to initiate the CF train, that’s where our target lies. I thought that was you, but I’ll have to read back through todays proceedings at some point. This is assuming someone doesn’t just off me overnight anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️

mwerps, fridge, hc the vamps? Is that possible? If so I'm disappointed that Chip didn't make more noise.

Mwerps has made a song and dance everytime we bring up HC about her initial good read turned converted evil narrative. They found very well be in cahoots with that misdirection.

We’re cooked :(
I genuinely believed you were the head CF
Sorry I was busy all day (as I flagged I would be last night ), so missed everything from my most recent post to now
No idea if anything written after would’ve swayed me or not

I guess I’m rusty. I rarely make it to the end game anymore, and I struggle to read the quiet ones. CF, fridge , even MCBG would all be in the quiet category in this one.

Sorry for not being more open to HC and perhaps serial as the HV. In hindsight should’ve known that it made too much sense for it to be CF :(

Unlike earlier in the game when we had the right result for the wrong reasons - this was the wrong result for the right reasons

I gave it my all, and it wasn’t enough
Nevermind

It has otherwise been an amazing day
One of my best days in a long long time
Still out and about , but I hope you’re all enjoying your day and safe too

Dead PM tomorrow morning when it’s time thanks Barrybran

So after some thought and analysis I've come to the realisation that the vampires are hc (HV), fridge (Alpha) and Chip (mafia). Everything just lines up, with fridge feeding the incorrect info about CF, and Chip having a vote on hc that could be switched across at deadline if needed.

Evil kills have been so well coordinated, that it makes sense that vampires had a foot in all camps.

gg guys - you were too slick for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night 5
Last edited:
I’ve only been saying mwerps wasn’t village aligned for like 3 days 🤷🏼‍♂️

Gg vamps - fun game. Turns out mwerps and chip were running the show ironically enough my previous post last night was truer than even I expected.

What a fun game. How early were you converted mwerps? It’s such a strong play to convert the person controlling the village vote (aka the porps play last vamp game), because without night actions the village has no way of finding out if still village aligned.

I enjoy these vampire games; an added layer of suspicion is fun!

Hey now you we’re also very happy to lynch this villager as well.

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

One thing I’ve learnt is I clearly hate the paranoia of vampire games.

Anyways omgfridge I’m off to go get the new cod.

One thing I’ve learnt is I clearly hate the paranoia of vampire games.
That's what makes vampire games so good. Can you trust your teammate? Are you overthinking things?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back