Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having a poo at Adelaide airport

Nothing more to add

I did a savage one before my holiday about 6 weeks ago. I wanted to spare myself the tyranny of the airplane toilet so made extra effort to empty my entire soul out of my anus.

Happy to report no shit was required for the flight.

I am glad you too are taking such precautions Dinglor

I did a savage one before my holiday about 6 weeks ago. I wanted to spare myself the tyranny of the airplane toilet so made extra effort to empty my entire soul out of my anus.

Happy to report no s**t was required for the flight.

I am glad you too are taking such precautions Dinglor

I too struggle with plane toilets.

More of a length than girth issue.

And my giant melon.

And I too voided my soul.

rm-2019-07-02.png

Hate pooing at the airport, mostly because you've gotta find somewhere to put your carry on luggage and that probably means the floor that might have pee on it.

By the way, how is it you can infract me and move my posts from this thread to the politics one, yet you're allowed to post a blatant pro-nuclear political article in this thread?

I really don't care about the political angle but since you have taken it that way, a pro-nuclear stance that ends reliance on fossil fuels and delivers carbon free energy should appeal to both sides of the political spectrum. It's low hanging fruit for any political party to adopt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anybody else getting the DIDYOUEVEN ad with the sexy milfs in tight clothes on it? Turns out to be a sporting apparel company. Was disappointed.

You been trawling the Lorna Jane online catalogs, Papa?

You been trawling the Lorna Jane online catalogs, Papa?

I get them and dating sights... think my phone has been listening to me and the mrs fighting

It's weird. Women's leisure wear isn't something I commonly search for. I could understand the algorithm picking up what I thought the ad might have been for.... but not active wear.

Every now and then I really like listening to Stephen A. Smith and his expressive opinion on sport, usually NBA players.

Don't know if I could handle him every day or the equivalent in the AFL every day, but I can appreciate his verbose approach to sport. Here is his take on the Ben Simmons $170m contract the other day. From 3.38 to 5.05 part of the video

I have a problem with his ability to shoot. Period! Nothing else!

He defends, he's long, his foot work, his passing, his ball handling skills,

No he's no Magic, he's not Lebron, or anything like that.

But the brother is something special.

At 6-10, and without a shot, this is what he has been able to do.

And you also have to remember who you are talking to here, who you are listening to.

I am a guy who covered the 76ers every day for 10 years.

I understand Ben Simmons can not shoot.

I'm telling you, that is the only thing he can't do

All I'm saying is when you take that into account his skill set, his upside,

and at 6-10 for crying out loud and he's turning 23 this month, please!

I'm locking that brother in - 5 years $170 million .....

Last edited:
Hi I'm on Etsy, please consider this piece of unfinished particle board and a cheap couch cushion which I've fused together thereby massively reducing the utility of each individual element, and pay me $80 for it.

nGkE44e.png

If I go missing, here is suspect number one. Hi, Daza! #obsession

I’ll be haha-reacting on the other side of my face if I end up telling this tale to Steve Liebmann, Stan Grant, Matt Doran.

5B3AA713-2720-4B11-9F6B-038ECAC71ED7.jpeg

After all the twisting and turning i do, i have to pull a muscle in my back getting out of my car. :rolleyes:

Sucks because i cannot find a comfortable position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back