VFL VFL v Essendon - Sunday April 23rd @ Vic Park. 12pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Took the ball from defensive 50 with a forward handball 1-2 with Glover then hit Wilson lace out with a 50m kick 30m out from goal.
Thanks mate. I've been watching all the VFL games on the AFL site and strangely today I'm locked out.
I'm able to watch the other VFL games. damn

No talls,we’re a team of short people.I know we’ve got a lot of talls out,but the big problem is we don’t have any young key position players either.That’s a product of our recruiting over the last decade or so.
With a less decimated list , Dean, Krueger and Begg would all be playing in the VFL along with an injured Kelly and the team would be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like what I’m seeing of Allan.

Joining the chorus of umpire complaints. Sheesh! Getting reamed out there.

We look short - and horribly short in defence. Some of this is because of injuries, but it’s getting desperate now.

Why does Derek Hine continually get let off with our non existence of young kpp’s. We have no one coming up. Inb4 I get hate for this opinion.

Alex Condon picked the right list to tack onto!

No talls,we’re a team of short people.I know we’ve got a lot of talls out,but the big problem is we don’t have any young key position players either.That’s a product of our recruiting over the last decade or so.
Be careful saying this as there’s a certain poster who will not like this comment at all. Let’s see if they say anything.

Thanks mate. I've been watching all the VFL games on the AFL site and strangely today I'm locked out.
I'm able to watch the other VFL games. damn
It’s being televised today, so if the 7+ app works where you are then you might be able to watch through that

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL v Essendon - Sunday April 23rd @ Vic Park. 12pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back