Welcome Welcome to Adelaide - Isaac Cumming

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool, still less than likely. And we can assume that pick 4 will be a midfielder, it even is less likely that they'll be picked and given midfield minutes.
Yeah he'd be the only midfield draftee who doesnt play full midfield minutes in his first year.

Christ almighty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you know the ones. Calling the club a ****ing disgrace for failing to get Cumming over the line to now have to fully swallow their words and accept perhaps the club isn’t quite as big a basket case that they thought.
Happy to be wrong but I don’t remember anyone saying this.

He's a particularly good addition because Nicks refuses to move on from the experienced players, so there's now genuine competition (in the eyes of Nicks) for the Brodie Smith role

He doesn't have to decide between developing Oscar Ryan (😢) and Smith, he can now just replace Brodie with Isaac

I can’t agree with that. Pedlar was playing full time midfield towards the end of the season in the 2’s but can obviously play as a forward as well. Not sure where ANB is going to play other than half forward, and most would admit that Pedlars ceiling is much higher than Alex.

Dowling and Taylor did both play some games towards the end of the year, but I doubt they would have if Rankine and Milera were fit and Rachelle wasn’t dropped, and would they if ANB was available?

Bringing in a 29yo (next season) seems a strange decision for a side that is trying to get games into young players.
You know in professional sport, it's about playing your best team to win, and play finals .....I think you're confusing that objective by wanting to "experiment" with kids

ALWAYS been the case ...if the kid is good enough, they naturally find themselves in the side .....Michalanney as an example

He can play Snaffle with Murphy.
I have no doubt he will but if we have cap space I would prefer we make a tough call,. pay him out and keep that spot so we can develop a young player in the SANFL instead.

Not a nice way to treat a great servant of the club I know, but his extension was a horrible piece of list management, maybe just tear the band aid off now.

I have no doubt he will but if we have cap space I would prefer we make a tough call,. pay him out and keep that spot so we can develop a young player in the SANFL instead.

Not a nice way to treat a great servant of the club I know, but his extension was a horrible piece of list management, maybe just tear the band aid off now.
I reckon there will be a midyear retirement if he cant get back in the seniors.

And lets hope he doesnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Adelaide - Isaac Cumming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back