Well done to Ricky Dyson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
How good was he today? Easily one of his better performances for the club. The goal he kicked to bring it within a kick was an absolute beauty. 45m out, near the boundary, pelting rain, and he drills it. I was a bit disappointed when I heard he was going to be a late inclusion... boy was I wrong. Well done to Dyson :thumbsu:

Re: R. Dyson

Great choice bringing Dyson back in, I have the up most confidence in him.

Played a stellar game today and deserves to hold his spot in the team for at least another week based on his effort today!

I am normally a Dyson hater, however i was very impressed today. Not just that last goal but more his intent and his better skill execution today.

How good was he today? Easily one of his better performances for the club. The goal he kicked to bring it within a kick was an absolute beauty. 45m out, near the boundary, pelting rain, and he drills it. I was a bit disappointed when I heard he was going to be a late inclusion... boy was I wrong. Well done to Dyson :thumbsu:

Absolutly. He was bloody fantastic today. He manged to tie together his recent consistency and hardness with some of his old dash and goalkicking ability. Hopefully this gives him the confidence to keep it up.

:thumbsu:

He was fantastic. I can only remember the one occasion where he stuffed a kick up and that was the one that slewed off the side of his boot out of bounds on at half back in the 3rd QTR.

He done good.

Wallow in your own excrement Collingwood and eat it. GO DONS!!!!!!!!!!

Beat me to making a thread about him.

I'll start of saying yes i know this is one game, but today he was brilliant. In that first quarter, the bloke was running his heart out. In that second quarter, he brought us alight. Running through the middle and delivering to Lovett, and other times putting it deep.

Then in the last quarter, when the game was there to be won, he stood up. He applied pressure, worked hard and nailed that goal. He gave us life.

This thread title deserves to be called: "Well done Ricky Dyson" at least.

Those who hate him, Bombersno1, Kelvin, please acknowledge him today as being one of the key clogs to our win.

I have always been a big believer in Ricky Dyson, he just needed a game like today, hopefully he can cement his spot on the ground, or even on the bench when all our players are backl, I think his kicking was awesome today, not just the goal kicking, but the penetration he had and his awareness to use it by hand and foot. his attack on the pill today was as good as I have seen it from the young man.

Beat me to making a thread about him.

I'll start of saying yes i know this is one game, but today he was brilliant. In that first quarter, the bloke was running his heart out. In that second quarter, he brought us alight. Running through the middle and delivering to Lovett, and other times putting it deep.

Then in the last quarter, when the game was there to be won, he stood up. He applied pressure, worked hard and nailed that goal. He gave us life.

This thread title deserves to be called: "Well done Ricky Dyson" at least.

Done ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am normally a Dyson hater, however i was very impressed today. Not just that last goal but more his intent and his better skill execution today.
i agree, i usually hate watching dyson, but today he played probably his best game and he kicked a great goal.

When i found out he was the late inclusion i had a bittersweet feeling, McVeigh was injured, and we didnt really have any better choices.

Did really well :thumbsu:

He realized his head was on the chopping block and stepped up and played to his potential.

I dunno if that's it. He gives his heart every week, I reckon, and this was a heart game, more than any other. It just came together for him today. I don't know if that's enough for his critics, and I understand why not, but I'm glad to have him on our list.

Previously I have been indifferent to Ricky Dyson but today was one of the best games I have seen him play actually I'm thinking I might give him a vote.

The irony of today's win is if it was up to the BF Bombers three of the five best players would have been de-listed with a 4th under some question mark.

I talk of Dyson, Stanton, Monfries and Lovett.

I admit I am very anti-Dyson. I was spewing when he took McVeighs spot.

However, I must admit, he was impressive today. Lets see if he can follow it up though before we get too out of hand :p.

I don't like to be wrong but when its one of our own players stepping up to prove me wrong, I think i can swallow my pride for that. ;)

I admit I am very anti-Dyson. I was spewing when he took McVeighs spot.

However, I must admit, he was impressive today. Lets see if he can follow it up though before we get too out of hand :p.

I don't like to be wrong but when its one of our own players stepping up to prove me wrong, I think i can swallow my pride for that. ;)

He should play over Jetta anyday

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Ricky Dyson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back