What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else hear Daisy Thomas say during the commentary on Saturday night that he thinks we are up for a replay of the 2016 GF?

Imagine that, Swans top of the table all year, up against the VIC Bias draw cough and little old Sack Bevo, Lobb is shit us scrapes in and beats them from 8th this time….oh the melts we would see 😂

But we gotta get there first

Call it stereotyping, but its fact 99% of Camry's are driving by people from India, when on the road take notice and you will agree
Haha you don't have anything to prove to me.

99% is adding a bit of mayo but we can both agree it's a large number.

The uber drivers, they love a good efficient Camry 👍

Did anyone else hear Daisy Thomas say during the commentary on Saturday night that he thinks we are up for a replay of the 2016 GF?

Imagine that, Swans top of the table all year, up against the VIC Bias draw cough and little old Sack Bevo, Lobb is shit us scrapes in and beats them from 8th this time….oh the melts we would see 😂

Yep

Plot twist: Flags_In_The_Bag lives in India.
Can. Worms. Opening now.

Are Indians 'Asians'?

I've had this argument a few times in the past. It's always enjoyable reading arguments for both, and reading the opposition attempting to tear holes in arguments posed.

Pretty sure it was Jobe Watson that said that

Haha wtf is going on?

It was Daisy and I posted it in the game day thread.

Someone else then said it was Jude Bolton and now you're saying it was Jobe.

😂😂😂
Wrong Jobe. It was Jobe Idun in a press release from the White House.

Haha wtf is going on?

It was Daisy and I posted it in the game day thread.

Someone else then said it was Jude Bolton and now you're saying it was Jobe.

😂😂😂
Jude Bolton wasn't on the commentary team 😂

5:51 in the 4th Jobe makes the prediction of the 2016 GF replay.

Can we get to 7th? That might give us a chance ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that Dan Hannebery is also on our wagon. I wouldn’t have expected this given the 2016 GF. Maybe he was a fan due to his dad playing a few games in the 80’s.

Here's another statistical footnote to Saturday's win:
"... with the Cats soundly dismantled on just about every category that matters, not least the scoreboard in a 47-point defeat. None of the Cats’ goals came during either the first or last quarter – something that hasn’t happened since 1970."

Remove this Banner Ad

What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back