What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

🤮
The line between legal and illegal scams gets more blurred every day.
Feels like there's no such thing as a simple honest retail transaction any more.
Legal scams? Illegal but plausible scams targeting people who would be eager to participate in such an offer and you can’t find out what strings are attached. If it’s not on the WB website I would be hesitant.

🤮
The line between legal and illegal scams gets more blurred every day.
Feels like there's no such thing as a simple honest retail transaction any more.

Not sure it's a scam, it's from the correct email address, daughter interested so silly me thought it would be straightforward to register.

Screenshot_20240813-191904_Gmail.jpg

Legal scams?
Scams aren't necessarily illegal though many of them are.
The common ingredient is a measure of deception or a lack transparency to gain an advantage, usually a financial one.

Scams - once called sharp or dodgy practice - have existed as long as humans have bought, bartered or sold, but the internet has massively increased the opportunity and the capability.

Modern marketing often treads close to the edge of illegal or unethical behaviour without quite stepping over it. We all experience it. Probably every day.

Cody is about to be on Talking Footy
Thanks
I had the other morons on for a while and when Sam McClure looked incredulous that Lloydy said he’d prefer to be at the Dogs than Melbourne right now says all there is to know about McClure’s football knowledge and credentials.
He really is a smarmy, smug prick.

A consistent theme throughout Bevo’s entire tenure.
I have been following the Footscray/Western Bulldogs football for a very, very, very long time, and history will tell me that we are a club with a consistent theme of playing well when we are the underdogs, not the favourites—not just during Bevo's time.

Typical Barrett taking a dig at us in his Sliding Doors thing this morning.

IF ...​

you thought it was Angry Horse during the week when talking about Craig McRae's views on umpires ...

THEN ...​

it was actually Mild Horse. Wanna see a Really Angry Horse? Ask him, privately, about the many Western Bulldogs players' throws that may have been passed off as handballs in the 2016 Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF ...​

you thought it was Angry Horse during the week when talking about Craig McRae's views on umpires ...

THEN ...​

it was actually Mild Horse. Wanna see a Really Angry Horse? Ask him, privately, about the many Western Bulldogs players' throws that may have been passed off as handballs in the 2016 Grand Final.
Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

IF ...​

THEN ...​

Atleast he knows what his target audience are wanting to hear.

IF ...​

THEN ...​

During a cost of living crisis, it’s nice to know Bevo has a rent-free place to live inside Damo’s bonce.

IF ...​

THEN ...​

I just love how much this burns Longmire

Anything to not look at his own coaching and selection failures
Ted Richards shit brother anyone? Injured mcveigh
Finals Gary Rohan

IF ...​

THEN ...​

I'm sure Longmire, the Swans and us would be absolutely thrilled by that little 'revelation'.

Smearing Longmire, Sydney, the umpires and us. This coming from an AFL employee.

Funny, the AFL cracks it when a coach speaks out, yet an AFL employee like Barrett can publish a smear like that. 🤔

Show us all the evidence then? Go on, every so called 'throw', every so called 'wrong decision'. Come on...

I'm sure Longmire, the Swans and us would be absolutely thrilled by that little 'revelation'.

Smearing Longmire, Sydney, the umpires and us. This coming from an AFL employee.

Funny, the AFL cracks it when a coach speaks out, yet an AFL employee like Barrett can publish a smear like that. 🤔

Show us all the evidence then? Go on, every so called 'throw', every so called 'wrong decision'. Come on...

He doesn’t understand, you know, actual football well enough to do that.
The rumours, snide remarks and controversial shit are his wheelhouse.

IF ...​

THEN ...​

I have watched the replay of that GF several times and I never saw throwing as an issue. Has anyone else been aware of this? This is a genuine question. Did I miss it completely?

Remove this Banner Ad

What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back