What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Colin Cowherd in the US has done it for over 20 years, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Skip Bayless has also been doing it in the US for over 20 years that’s who Kane Cornes reminds me of
Both have charisma and an almost hypnotic way of listening to them rant in a way that Cornes doesn't.

Both can also isolate themselves to the shit-stirring to build a profile. It's always funny when Cornes tries to mix his radio headline-quote-hunting trolling with an attempt to write serious news articles or provide analysis during an ongoing game. It means that his shit-stirring just seems a bit weird because it's not consistent messaging.

HELP - HELP HELP!!!

Not sure where I should post this, but I have been a social club member for the past 20 years and I cannot get a ticket for the game on Sunday. Does anyone have a ticket they can sell me. I am so annoyed with the club. You support them with money and your heart and they treat you like this. Honestly!!!
If anyone can sell me a ticket at a reasonable price, I am happy to buy it. Please PM. Thanks and GO DOGS!!!
YES I AM FU*&ING ANNOYED!!!

HELP - HELP HELP!!!

Not sure where I should post this, but I have been a social club member for the past 20 years and I cannot get a ticket for the game on Sunday. Does anyone have a ticket they can sell me. I am so annoyed with the club. You support them with money and your heart and they treat you like this. Honestly!!!
If anyone can sell me a ticket at a reasonable price, I am happy to buy it. Please PM. Thanks and GO DOGS!!!

If email Ameet Bains and plead your case in a positive way telling him you are long term member I reckon he will help you out.

HELP - HELP HELP!!!

Do you need just one

lol Kornes. Couldn’t be less worried about Darcy’s contract.

Buckley is spot on. Marking targets in the forward half are like gold. It gives our forward line a reliability (save for the actual kicking) and repeatability in scoring avenues.

There is zero chance Darcy leaves. He is a 3rd generation Dog. His dad is on the board, we are in the premiership window, in a good environment and he is getting opportunities. The club won’t stiff him on a contract.

Clicked into this thread for the first time this season after a great, clinical victory only to see unfounded shit being thrown about a young star that's signed for another year. Zzzz.

I've enjoyed the footy at least 100% more this year by putting the blinkers on and ignoring most forms of media. Highly recommend it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back