Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This time last year Port were 2nd on the ladder, Melb 4th, GWS 14th and Carlton 15th, how did that all end up?
Just use your eyes and your brains to work out how you think sides are travelling without going back to the same old boring past.

No worries

My eyes and brains (yes got more than one, well picked up) tells me that losses since Easter:

Pies 1
Carlton 4

Therefore Pies travelling better in 2024 👍
I'm starting to see why you are a Hoyne fan - numbers without context is his shtick

Son you've been pushing form lines all the way through this thread, consistently going back to Rd 14 last year

"We've won 15 out of 17, 18 out of 22 blah blah blah"

Now you just want to focus on this year's ladder? 😆
Wouldn't you focus on the ladder if the Pies were higher, in fact i seem to remember something about the Pies being on top of the ladder all last year.

Wouldn't you focus on the ladder if the Pies were higher, in fact i seem to remember something about the Pies being on top of the ladder all last year.
And earlier this year lol - all the talk was about how they were "five spots above us" even though it was just a one game gap. Now the ladder suddenly doesn't matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And earlier this year lol - all the talk was about how they were "five spots above us" even though it was just a one game gap. Now the ladder suddenly doesn't matter.
They are on the back foot and choose to forget everything they said but we'll help them to remember.

They are on the back foot and choose to forget everything they said but we'll help them to remember.
Has nothing to do with being on the back foot - it's just what happens when your sole intention is to troll when posting. Shame as well because some of these posters have shown themselves to be fairly reasonable to talk to in the past

Has nothing to do with being on the back foot - it's just what happens when your sole intention is to troll when posting. Shame as well because some of these posters have shown themselves to be fairly reasonable to talk to in the past
The good ones have been Fadged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back