Usage for hash tag: blessed

1. Carbine Chaos

Opinion Jakovich v McGovern

We've been #blessed really. Barrass is elite in his own right, and at his best Mackenzie was every bit as good as TB.
  2. mcgrath_truther

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

feeling #blessed and #honoured to be coming last in this tournament. you could all learn a thing or two from me #essendonedge
  3. Bradesmaen

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

He would have lost his place to #blessed though.
  4. Nothing

The Perth Thread - Part 4

If only there was a Fremantle sub-forum of Big Footy where you could discuss Michael Frederick to your hearts content. Anyone running a book on how long we'll be #blessed by his presence?
  5. DenieD

Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

I still have him Too much other sh*t to trade out the past 2 weeks and Hewett remained there. #blessed
  6. Elixuh

Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Lions v Blues Friday March 8th 7:40pm AEDT (Gabba)

After a shortened off-season it is good to be able to ease into the season with Carlton first up #blessed
  7. DamoESP

F1 F1 2024 thread

HAM announces he is going to Ferrari just days before RBR possibly implodes due to Horner being sacked and Newey leaving etc... A truly #blessed timeline :sweatsmile:
  8. Gralin

Vic Daniel Andrews Retires, Undefeated

Adf5 gives seal of approval to new name #blessed
  9. brahj

Event SFA Hall of Fame Inductions - Class of Season 35 - 4:30pm AEST

Sincerely, thanks for this. #blessed
  10. Powerade 08

List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

wow what an unbelievable deal that would be. We're so lucky no other club wants him for a packet of chips #blessed
  11. Zach Package

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

...in on their ageing stars and get anything in return (and actually, they could really use the ones they let go), traded 4 picks in the top 30 for Hopper and Taranto and now Hardwick has job hopped to a better list without the opportunity to do a proper handover and pass on all that IP. #blessed
  12. Bradesmaen

F1 F1 2023 - The Rise of Oscar

It's a shame that Piastri isn't #blessed
  13. BIRDBRAIN

1st Ashes Test England v Australia June 16-20 1930hrs @ Edgbaston

LMAO it's fricken 5 degrees in Melbourne right now #blessed
  14. Palpatine_Power

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Yoey Wag still picked Port #blessed
  15. Strange Cat

Have Geelong become too powerful?

Really thank you so much That means a lot coming from you #blessed
  16. happy_eagle

F1 2022

Soo brave :D #blessed
  17. Boxhead_31

F1 2022

#blessed
  18. DamoESP

F1 2022

...to come into their zone as it warms up. This just feels like the type of race where HAM could pull a rabbit out of the hat while others around him trip up, I mean unlikely but he is #blessed 😅.......then again, my Betfair account is empty for a reason so it will probably stay that way for...
  19. DamoESP

F1 2022

Oh mama mia!!!! Have the safety car Gods #blessed HAM again?
  20. DamoESP

F1 2022

**** me dead 😅 #blessed
  21. DamoESP

F1 2022

#blessed is back in fashion for 2022 it seems SAI won’t keep HAM behind
  22. DamoESP

F1 2022

...from Perez, wasnt helped by a slow pitstop but VER had him beat on pure pace so was always going to end up behind him (For those calling VER #blessed because the Ferrari's blew up...dont forget that VER had DNF's that were out of his control at the start of the year as well....) Ferrari...
  23. Black_White

F1 2022

Yes, yes… I mean leading this race last year by the length of the straight and then some, with only laps to go and the tyre blows? #blessed indeed! Need a few more races where Max gets on the radio giving the race away as hopeless, “should we save the car” type of thing, then gets a top three...
  24. jabba5114

F1 2022

Race over im done. Max can definitely have the #blessed tag now On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  25. DamoESP

F1 2022

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/1004008/1/it-would-be-nice-have-some-luck-once-hamilton-rues-red-flag-timing Hahahahahaha rather rich coming from the #blessed man himself :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile:
  26. jabba5114

F1 2022

Think we can start using #blessed for max soon Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Back