List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver's huge new deal hopefully opens the door a bit more for Brayshaw

Melbourne must have real salary cap pressure. Petracca, May, Gawn, Lever and now Oliver are all on big deals.

And they have the pressure of re-signing Jackson with both WA clubs circling with the cheque book. He will absorb most of the space they have left.

Shake that tree and someone may fall out.

Callum Twomey said earlier this week that young Cam MacKenzie in our Next Generation Academy is closely resembling Callum Mills.

He also said he was NO chance of getting to us in the draft.

Callum Twomey said earlier this week that young Cam MacKenzie in our Next Generation Academy is closely resembling Callum Mills.

Obviously doesn't know how shit we are. We are still a chance at Harry Cheezels at this rate.

No doubt he means no chance of getting him as a > 40 Cheapo Academy pick.

We may be able to get him with our first rounder, but paying full price for him is a bit of a nothing situation :(

Sounds like this is the time we should mention his back ‘injury’. Worked last year.

No doubt he means no chance of getting him as a > 40 Cheapo Academy pick.

We may be able to get him with our first rounder, but paying full price for him is a bit of a nothing situation :(
Almost the exact type of mid we need. Got a couple ahead of him but I reckon he will be right around the mark. You watch the afl give the Roos a priority pick and they steal him from under our nose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riccardi omitted again, could do worse
The orange team does seem to prefer Norris these days 🤪

jqsbWm0.jpg

Time to hunt down some Top 20 picks currently on the fringe or ready to come home.

Bruhn
McAsey

They'd fill some holes for a start!

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not sure about Bruhn but McAsey doesn't seem to be very good. Highmore provides more I think.

Not sure about Bruhn but McAsey doesn't seem to be very good. Highmore provides more I think.
What McAsey can provide that Highmore can't is size. McAsey has grown to 198 cm according to the Crows page which gives him 5cm on Highmore and makes him even taller than Adams. He may not work out but Dougs going down is further proof we need another ~2m defender type, if we can get him reasonably that would be a worthwhile move.

What McAsey can provide that Highmore can't is size. McAsey has grown to 198 cm according to the Crows page which gives him 5cm on Highmore and makes him even taller than Adams. He may not work out but Dougs going down is further proof we need another ~2m defender type, if we can get him reasonably that would be a worthwhile move.
You'd think he'd be able to get a game with the Crows though ? I went to school with his old man so I'd be happy to see him at
the Saints just not sure if he's any good.

Just some examples that might work.

That's the value trade, less established players and more young talent- worked for Steele, for Membrey, for Higgins.

Put an age cap for our high picks.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Flanders, Rhylee West, Sharp from GC, Goater who can't get a senior game at North but picking up pace in the VFL, Ely Smith who had a 29 disposal 3.1 game in round 11 of the VFL, Amartey from Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back