Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To anyone who thought the Sack Hinkley sticker was a bad idea, it was that sticker that arguably brought the festering sore of Hinkley's reign out into the open and gave it the impetus it needed to arrive at this moment. Whoever you are there should be a spot reserved for ypu on the club honour board. Maybe scratch out one of Kane Cornes' B&F's and replace it with "Stickerman".

How about a lightning civil pissed-off-ness campaign involving thousands of little "Stickerman" stickers all over the place where they might be least... wanted.

The word is a meme for "Sack Hinkley" now, use it. Same font as the sign, pls, because that alone will trigger the association IMO, and I like the idea of it being available in assorted Club Colours... but I'll leave all that to those with "graphic designs".

Hell get a shizenload of tshirts printed with "I Am Stickerman" on them. See if AO security kicks ya out for that.

No, I'm saying you compare yourself with teams at the same point in their journey toward a flag, who became a good team.

2020-2022 Hinkley can be judged against 2017-2019 Hardwick. This is why I say that if you believe that Hinkley can't get it done after two successive home prelim failures (whereas Hardwick won two flags in the same circumstances), then you're most definitely entitled to that opinion.
The fact you think 20-22 hinkley is at the same point and trajectory of hardwick in that time period tells me everything I need to know, sweet jesus lol

How about a lightning civil pissed-off-ness campaign involving thousands of little "Stickerman" stickers all over the place where they might be least... wanted.

The word is a meme for "Sack Hinkley" now, use it. Same font as the sign, pls, because that alone will trigger the association IMO, and I like the idea of it being available in assorted Club Colours... but I'll leave all that to those with "graphic designs".

Hell get a shizenload of tshirts printed with "I Am Stickerman" on them. See if AO security kicks ya out for that.
We are all stickerman download.jpeg-4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley does a runner.

Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley has made a swift exit from his weekly press conference after being questioned about his future.
With Hinkley again the subject of speculation this week about where he would be in 2023, the 10th-year mentor began motioning to get out of his seat when asked if he still expected to be at the club next season.

He answered “yep” before quickly saying “thank you, have a good day” and leaving.

He was about to burst into tears.

Do the honourable thing and quit.

Also, the eye roll when he was asked about selections is also quite telling. He doesn't like his decisions being questioned by anyone.

south park cartman GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back