What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a little surprised by the pushing of Darcy as a viable alternative to trading in Lobb on an average salary. The cost of pushing and exposing the alternative (a physically under-developed Darcy) to the physical demands of a full season at this stage of his career has to be considered and would be every chance of back-firing in the short and possibly long term.

Lobb, at the very least, was a sensible acquisition that helps the current ruck man in a year where we may be some sort of chance and also helps to preserve the future one, as well as being better than last years options. Money well spent.

Last edited:
So this board's consensus is that Lobb is "doing his job" and Jordon Sweet is a dud.
I'll just leave this here then....

Jordon Sweet and Rory Lobb AFL Stats Comparison

So this board's consensus is that Lobb is "doing his job" and Jordon Sweet is a dud.

I do hope Sweet makes it (and would prefer to retain him for the short term), but I think this is the biggest difference:
1688393117752.png

Lobb's scoring impact when outside the ruck is leagues ahead of Sweet, even if Sweet is arguably (subjective since we haven't seen enough) the better ruck. We need a part time ruck whose primary role falls outside the ruck, which Sweet isn't suited to currently.

Who's the sycophant on 360? (I.e not Robbo).
Carrying on about Blues 'resurgence' and that "footy is better when the Blues are up and about".
Wish we got the same enthusiasm from the media after a 6 game losing streak (after a few wins in the trot even).
This is the sort of stuff that Tigers supporter was talking about when they said "other competitions ensure their power teams are always successful" or words to that effect.
It's like Dog supporters should be happy with 1 premiership every 60 years so that teams with supporters with less resilience are kept happy.
Shites moi.
Can anybody break down the chatterazzi's logic of "footy is better when <insert club name> is up and about"?

All I can see is that some commentator has a hard-on for a particular club and can't hide it, or - through some sort of nostalgic lens - sees the old era of 12-club VFL as the glory days of footy when everything was so much better than now, even though the same 4-5 clubs won nearly every flag.

Or is it that they just want the success starved clubs that somehow maintain large memberships (due mainly to intergenerational allegiance and media sycophancy) to run rampant on social media and in the stands?

Serious question. Can somebody explain to me how this can be anything other than a generous and unwarranted plug for one of the old school big clubs?

The way I see it footy is far better when every club has a chance at winning the flag at least every 5-10 years and no club dominates for more than 4-5 years at a time. The old money clubs will all get their turn in this sort of regime.

I'm pretty sure the AFL and the networks see it that way too. Why else would they be so persistent with equalisation* strategies? The advantage to the networks of every game being important, competitive and watchable is obvious. Benefits then flow in both directions from that. Advertisers get more exposure (in exchange for higher advertising fees) and the AFL & clubs get more revenue from broadcasting rights.

* Our understanding of equalisation is a little different to the AFL's unfortunately. We see it as every club having an equal chance. The AFL sees it as every heavily populated region has at least one team that is seriously competitive so that broadcasting market share remains consistently high everywhere. Hence the continual leg-ups for their franchises in NSW and Qld.

Thanks for adding this on. This is correct and sorry for dragging this discussion on longer but I just wanted to add.

The survey was a bit like would you like to be deaf or blind, because it has to be one or the other. Sometimes all the options are crap, and if I had a choice I'd take neither.

No change wasn't an option and the members were manipulated in a time when there was genuine fear the club would be taken away as it almost was only six years earlier.

Many people are proud of their roots in Footscray and their family history is tied to the area. The people that lived and worked there may not have been rich, but they were proud. This is the essence of the footy club. It makes the club unique in a way Western certainly doesn't and the name change is an insult to the people that built the club.

Times change and the area may not be what it once was, but it still has its history.

Next time the clubs in trouble, maybe the colour's are offered up. These changes always come slowly and in small steps. You have to draw the line somewhere and forgetting the past (or not bothering to learn about it) is a sure way to repeat it.
Bolded bit. The change was the more experienced, less belligerent Board prepared to work with Headquarters rather than in defiance of it. Full praise to those Smorgo-led Boards.

Last edited:
Average wage is too much for his output and anything over two years is criminal.

He's been less than average all year and will only get worse with age. I doubt anyone in the league would swap pick 32 for him right now and we gave up an extra second rounder.

Darcy may be ready in a couple of weeks so if you're saying that's when Lobb will be finished I'm more than okay with that.
Darcy can’t even get on the training track let alone play games at the moment. Rushing him now would be the dumbest thing the club could do.

Who's the sycophant on 360? (I.e not Robbo).
Carrying on about Blues 'resurgence' and that "footy is better when the Blues are up and about".
Wish we got the same enthusiasm from the media after a 6 game losing streak (after a few wins in the trot even).
This is the sort of stuff that Tigers supporter was talking about when they said "other competitions ensure their power teams are always successful" or words to that effect.
It's like Dog supporters should be happy with 1 premiership every 60 years so that teams with supporters with less resilience are kept happy.
Shites moi.
That was Kath Loughnan.

It was a little unusual I thought for her to trot out such an easy yet baseless big 4 cliche and she's generally better than that.

I can only presume she's decided to cerebrally slum it for the week while she's trapped in a studio with Robbo.

Last edited:

Sweet is a large and slow first ruck who can’t rest forward. They aren’t comparable. He’s better insurance if (god forbid) there is a long term injury to Timmy. They both have their role mate. One is just as a backup.

Look at Melbourne with Grundy and Gawn in the team at once - it’s not good for either player.

Comparing their stats is a bit silly considering sweet is a pure ruck and Lobb is a forward/ruck. Their stats are skewed accordingly. Possessions are much more difficult to come by playing as a key forward.

That said Lobb actually has a higher hitout win percentage.

Lobb would be going up against backup rucks more often however Jordon Sweets run of games last year happened to be against teams who's first and in some instances second and third string rucks were injured which greatly inflated his stats.

Article on AFL website

CALEB Daniel may be in his ninth year of AFL, but he's thriving in his new midfield challenge.

Having made his name as a dead-eye rebounder coming out of defence, Daniel has been employed in a sweeping midfield role for much of the year, pushing out of the backline to hover in the back of packs, swooping on the loose footy.

Daniel, who turns 27 on Friday, did not attend a single centre bounce in 2020 and 2022, and played just a handful of midfield games in 2021.

While he returned to defence due to personnel issues in Saturday's 29-point win over Fremantle, Daniel has participated in centre bounces in 10 of his 15 games this year.
"I've been spending a little more time in the midfield, which is nice. It's my ninth year now, and I'm still able to evolve and play my role for the team and get a kick here and there. It's been nice, and I'm enjoying learning a few different things," Daniel said.

"We've got a really handy midfield, the guys are unbelievable in getting me out there and exposing me to different situations, so I've been stoked and loving my role.

"This game, it's always going to throw up different challenges. You've got a new opposition every week, it's a challenge in itself. You don't try and count your stats, all you care about is the win column. So if I'm [playing my role] as well as I can, that's a positive for us."
Coach Luke Beveridge brought up Daniel unprompted in his post-match press conference, praising the form of the leadership group member, whose changing role is demonstrated by a rise in his average inside 50s and a decrease in rebound 50s.

"There's a bidding war each week on where Caleb Daniel plays, because he's such a great leader and such a great team man," Beveridge said.

"We thought this week with the changes in our backline and losing some experience again, that we needed the stabilising figure, so we asked Caleb to play back again.

"He's like 'yep, whatever you need'. He's been playing really influential footy as a midfielder, so he's having an outstanding year, Caleb, and I thought he was very good again this afternoon."The (long-overdue) hype and recognition around Tom Liberatore's output has been growing by the week, a fact noticed by Daniel.
He's definitely now over-rated, if you want to publish that," he said with a grin.

"No, he's having a super season. You know what you're going to get from him every day at the football club, he gives his whole heart into it. He's from that sort of family as well.

"It's amazing to see him get a bit of recognition outside the four walls, but inside, he's one of our most valued teammates. We love him, and we love to see him keep on keeping on.

"He's getting pretty old now, so hopefully he keeps those knees all right and we can get him round for a few more years."
The Bulldogs now sit sixth, with percentage the only thing currently keeping them from fourth place.

The toughest challenge of all awaits this weekend in Collingwood.

"The sky's the limit. We're still growing, there are so many guys who are trying to strive and reach their full potential. It's been awesome to see them grow. We've got so much talent in the group, it's about putting it all together," Daniel said.

"Our ball use has been a bit astray this year, so tidying that up leads to less scores against and more scores for. If you're able to do that, you're probably able to win a few more games.

"So probably that little piece, and obviously you can always tidy defensive stuff up. We'll look at this trend and review, we bucked the trend of [losing off] the bye, so hopefully the momentum's going out way."

Article on AFL website

CALEB Daniel may be in his ninth year of AFL, but he's thriving in his new midfield challenge.

Having made his name as a dead-eye rebounder coming out of defence, Daniel has been employed in a sweeping midfield role for much of the year, pushing out of the backline to hover in the back of packs, swooping on the loose footy.

Daniel, who turns 27 on Friday, did not attend a single centre bounce in 2020 and 2022, and played just a handful of midfield games in 2021.

While he returned to defence due to personnel issues in Saturday's 29-point win over Fremantle, Daniel has participated in centre bounces in 10 of his 15 games this year.
"I've been spending a little more time in the midfield, which is nice. It's my ninth year now, and I'm still able to evolve and play my role for the team and get a kick here and there. It's been nice, and I'm enjoying learning a few different things," Daniel said.

"We've got a really handy midfield, the guys are unbelievable in getting me out there and exposing me to different situations, so I've been stoked and loving my role.

"This game, it's always going to throw up different challenges. You've got a new opposition every week, it's a challenge in itself. You don't try and count your stats, all you care about is the win column. So if I'm [playing my role] as well as I can, that's a positive for us."
Coach Luke Beveridge brought up Daniel unprompted in his post-match press conference, praising the form of the leadership group member, whose changing role is demonstrated by a rise in his average inside 50s and a decrease in rebound 50s.

"There's a bidding war each week on where Caleb Daniel plays, because he's such a great leader and such a great team man," Beveridge said.

"We thought this week with the changes in our backline and losing some experience again, that we needed the stabilising figure, so we asked Caleb to play back again.

"He's like 'yep, whatever you need'. He's been playing really influential footy as a midfielder, so he's having an outstanding year, Caleb, and I thought he was very good again this afternoon."The (long-overdue) hype and recognition around Tom Liberatore's output has been growing by the week, a fact noticed by Daniel.
He's definitely now over-rated, if you want to publish that," he said with a grin.

"No, he's having a super season. You know what you're going to get from him every day at the football club, he gives his whole heart into it. He's from that sort of family as well.

"It's amazing to see him get a bit of recognition outside the four walls, but inside, he's one of our most valued teammates. We love him, and we love to see him keep on keeping on.

"He's getting pretty old now, so hopefully he keeps those knees all right and we can get him round for a few more years."
The Bulldogs now sit sixth, with percentage the only thing currently keeping them from fourth place.

The toughest challenge of all awaits this weekend in Collingwood.

"The sky's the limit. We're still growing, there are so many guys who are trying to strive and reach their full potential. It's been awesome to see them grow. We've got so much talent in the group, it's about putting it all together," Daniel said.

"Our ball use has been a bit astray this year, so tidying that up leads to less scores against and more scores for. If you're able to do that, you're probably able to win a few more games.

"So probably that little piece, and obviously you can always tidy defensive stuff up. We'll look at this trend and review, we bucked the trend of [losing off] the bye, so hopefully the momentum's going out way."

He's been having a great season Caleb would comfortably be in our top 5 in the b&f atm

Two former AFL stars believe Western Bulldogs midfielder Bailey Smith must be well supported amid a noticeable form dip, claiming he appears to be “not enjoying his football”.

Smith, the Bulldogs’ prized top-10 pick from the 2018 draft, was among the league’s top ball-winners last year, averaging 29.1 disposals per outing.

But the 22-year-old’s output has dipped this season, averaging 25.5 disposals — albeit he’s playing a slightly more inside role. In the Bulldogs’ past two matches, he’s had hauls of 19 and 16 touches against North Melbourne and Fremantle respectively.
Speaking on Channel 9’s Footy Classified, Port Adelaide premiership midfielder Kane Cornes said Smith looked like a player “who’s not enjoying his football” and “not impacting games like we know that he can”.

“He’s the most famous player in the game, he’s had issues off the field, even in the pre-season he was concerned about photographers taking his picture,” Cornes told Footy Classified.
“I just think he needs to be really well supported at the footy club and they need to get him back to his devastating best. Is that wing? Is it high half-forward? Is it inside? But more so I’m focused on off the field as well.”

Triple Coleman Medallist Matthew Lloyd pointed to footage captured by ABC Sport broadcaster Ben Cameron of Smith doing extra running on the Marvel Stadium turf minutes after the Bulldogs’ Round 14 win over North Melbourne, in which Smith played 82 per cent game time.

“He was running 200s after the game … I didn’t like it, just for the fact that you’ve got to save some players from themselves,” Lloyd told Footy Classified.

“I’ve played with teammates who’ve been fantastic footballers and they’ve started weighing their foods, doing all sorts of things, overtraining and mentally getting worse by doing more.

“They may have another reason for it, but I’d say to Bailey: ‘You’ve just played a game of football … you don’t need to go and do that.’”
Smith, one of the most popular and recognisable AFL players with over 340,000 Instagram followers, has always been an intense trainer and disciplined with his diet.

The Sandringham Dragons product opened up to foxfooty.com.au ahead of the 2018 draft about his gruelling twice-daily training program, fastidious counting of his daily calorie and macronutrient intake and rigid use of time.

Cornes, who by his own admission was an overtrainer during his 300-game career, said the Dogs faced a delicate situation.

“That was me and that may have done me more harm than good if they’d taken that away from me. I was a nutcase and would do things completely different if I had my time again, but as a 22-year-old I would’ve thought that was the right thing to do,” he said.
“I think he (Lloyd) is probably right, but as a 21-year-old you go: ‘Nah get stuffed, I’m going to get out there and get fit. I’m not happy with how I performed.’ But who is that at the Dogs who’s willing to have that conversation with him?

“The extra added scrutiny that he’s got on him with everything he’s been through, it’s just a watch for me and I just think he needs some support.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two former AFL stars believe Western Bulldogs midfielder Bailey Smith must be well supported amid a noticeable form dip, claiming he appears to be “not enjoying his football”.

Smith, the Bulldogs’ prized top-10 pick from the 2018 draft, was among the league’s top ball-winners last year, averaging 29.1 disposals per outing.

But the 22-year-old’s output has dipped this season, averaging 25.5 disposals — albeit he’s playing a slightly more inside role. In the Bulldogs’ past two matches, he’s had hauls of 19 and 16 touches against North Melbourne and Fremantle respectively.
Speaking on Channel 9’s Footy Classified, Port Adelaide premiership midfielder Kane Cornes said Smith looked like a player “who’s not enjoying his football” and “not impacting games like we know that he can”.

“He’s the most famous player in the game, he’s had issues off the field, even in the pre-season he was concerned about photographers taking his picture,” Cornes told Footy Classified.
“I just think he needs to be really well supported at the footy club and they need to get him back to his devastating best. Is that wing? Is it high half-forward? Is it inside? But more so I’m focused on off the field as well.”

Triple Coleman Medallist Matthew Lloyd pointed to footage captured by ABC Sport broadcaster Ben Cameron of Smith doing extra running on the Marvel Stadium turf minutes after the Bulldogs’ Round 14 win over North Melbourne, in which Smith played 82 per cent game time.

“He was running 200s after the game … I didn’t like it, just for the fact that you’ve got to save some players from themselves,” Lloyd told Footy Classified.

“I’ve played with teammates who’ve been fantastic footballers and they’ve started weighing their foods, doing all sorts of things, overtraining and mentally getting worse by doing more.

“They may have another reason for it, but I’d say to Bailey: ‘You’ve just played a game of football … you don’t need to go and do that.’”
Smith, one of the most popular and recognisable AFL players with over 340,000 Instagram followers, has always been an intense trainer and disciplined with his diet.

The Sandringham Dragons product opened up to foxfooty.com.au ahead of the 2018 draft about his gruelling twice-daily training program, fastidious counting of his daily calorie and macronutrient intake and rigid use of time.

Cornes, who by his own admission was an overtrainer during his 300-game career, said the Dogs faced a delicate situation.

“That was me and that may have done me more harm than good if they’d taken that away from me. I was a nutcase and would do things completely different if I had my time again, but as a 22-year-old I would’ve thought that was the right thing to do,” he said.
“I think he (Lloyd) is probably right, but as a 21-year-old you go: ‘Nah get stuffed, I’m going to get out there and get fit. I’m not happy with how I performed.’ But who is that at the Dogs who’s willing to have that conversation with him?

“The extra added scrutiny that he’s got on him with everything he’s been through, it’s just a watch for me and I just think he needs some support.”
Dear Dog the state of the footy media is parlous.

They may have another reason for it, but I’d say to Bailey: ‘You’ve just played a game of football … you don’t need to go and do that.’”

Yes they may. Care to expand on that? No, let's emphasise and run with the scandalous inference that he is not being supported adequately by the club and needs saving from himself, rather than the change in his role, the physical requirements of it and any impact that might have on his possession numbers and his modest ball use and retention numbers this season.

Ugly name ? It's a beautifull name. Post season 1996, the Club was broke again. The Board was in serious talks with North Melbourne, St Kilda and another, can’t remember which, now. It sent out a questionnaire to members, headed something like “In a merger, what do you want to see preserved ?” with a half dozen options. The club subsequently sent out a letter publishing the results, the name and colours then daylight. Next thing we know Smorgo takes over, keeps the club intact but conditional upon the adoption of the Western name. The old Board handed over to Smorgo, Rick Kennedy, a fat bloke with a pony tail and others, bloodless coup.

The members had no say in it, at all.
The fat guy with the ponytail was Trevor Flett who owned one of the bigger advertising agencies at the time. They designed the logo and branding for the Sydney Olympics. I suspect (with no evidence) that he was the driving force behind the name change.
Personally I hate the new name and want to go back to Footscray. All my reasons are based around having a totally unique, boutique name/club that celebrates our long history. Western Bulldogs is just the worst name ever and the mistake should be corrected sooner rather than later.

They're right in that Lobb is an expensive role player. It's unlikely to be a good contract for the last couple of years.

Our options were either Sam Darcy or re-sign...Cordy? Schache?

This very position has been a huge weakness for us for most of Bev's tenure. We had to overpay to get him to try and challenge for a flag while we have prime Bont. Liam Jones is performing much better, but even with him, that contract for a player of his age is a desperate win-now move.

The most realistic alternative was that we could have taken a chance, ignored Lobb and rolled with Sam Darcy. In hindsight we know Darcy has spent a bit of this time injured anyway, but if you compare Darcy's 6 games in 2022 to Lobb's 14 (so far) in 2023 it could favour Darcy depending on how much you value marking/contested marking vs ruckwork. But this would be a whole discussion in itself. Pros and cons aplenty there.

I'm not concerned about Lobb's goal tally this year, he's playing a completely different position and expectations should be different. Probably what's most disappointing is that his contested marking for his career is 1.88, and in 2023 his average per game is 0.64. Obviously not a huge number in itself but in total that's a pretty big drop.

I will credit him for not getting beaten in contests like Cordy or Schache, I don't think he gives up as many intercepts as his predecessors, but I think it's fair to call out that he's not clunking them like we would have expected when we paid him.

Overall I'm ok with his production this year, and he was huge on Saturday, but there are probably valid concerns about what it took to get him.
Is $500k per year that expensive for a good ruck/forward…? or any player for that matter? I would have thought it was at the lower end of the pay scale. He’s getting paid exactly what he should be paid and he’s giving us something up forward and English a quality chop out in the ruck. That monster goal in the last ignited the team!

Dear Dog the state of the footy media is parlous.

They may have another reason for it, but I’d say to Bailey: ‘You’ve just played a game of football … you don’t need to go and do that.’”

Yes they may. Care to expand on that? No, let's emphasise and run with the scandalous inference that he is not being supported adequately by the club and needs saving from himself, rather than the change in his role, the physical requirements of it and any impact that might have on his possession numbers and his modest ball use and retention numbers this season.
That’s the media for you trying to find a headline or story one reason I no longer watch AFL 360 or Footy Classified

The fat guy with the ponytail was Trevor Flett who owned one of the bigger advertising agencies at the time. They designed the logo and branding for the Sydney Olympics. I suspect (with no evidence) that he was the driving force behind the name change.
Personally I hate the new name and want to go back to Footscray. All my reasons are based around having a totally unique, boutique name/club that celebrates our long history. Western Bulldogs is just the worst name ever and the mistake should be corrected sooner rather than later.
Bolded bit. The anonymity of fat bloke with the pony tail better conveys the sense of distancing from members of the changes.

Footy Classified.

The dumbest most reactionary football related program known to man. It puts most of my ramblings to shame in that regard.

That show is just one hot take after another, it only really exists as a platform for Caro to get coaches sacked and to lead the football discussion for the coming week. Let me put on my nostradumbass cap and predict what the dominant discussion of last nights show was. Stewart Dew is an incompetent boob who has lost the players and Richmond royalty Damien Hardwick is looming in the shadows to sweep in and finally straighten out the decade long rabble that the club is. Because with Caro there is one thertenty in life. Is Richmond. Is Good!

The peanut on top of that steaming pile of shit is Kane Cornes a literal plodder who built his entire carer on his fanatical work ethic. Essentially saying what's good for me is not good for thee! One would expect Kane to understand that Bailey Smith is cut from exactly the same cloth as he was. Not to try and placate 'Lordo's' vacuous take on Smiths form by trying to have it both ways. By suggesting that he needs some support as if Smith did his after game running in isolation and away from the clubs ever present gaze. That show is the worst. The only thing they got right is that Smith is down on form. There reasons why are a shallow as one would expect and offer no real solutions, just pointless insinuating conjuncture.

Do. Not. Watch. You'll only encourage them to keep making it.

Edit: I really should've read the the non-bulldogs thread first. It would seem that Caro has indeed read Dews last rites.

Last edited:
Footy Classified.

The dumbest most reactionary football related program known to man. It puts most of my ramblings to shame in that regard.

That show is just one hot take after another, it only really exists as a platform for Caro to get coaches sacked and to lead the football discussion for the coming week. Let me put on my nostradumbass cap and predict what the dominant discussion of last nights show was. Stewart Dew is an incompetent boob who has lost the players and Richmond royalty Damien Hardwick is looming in the shadows to sweep in and finally straighten out the decade long rabble that the club is. Because with Caro there is one thertenty in life. Is Richmond. Is Good!

The peanut on top of that steaming pile of s**t is Kane Cornes a literal plodder who built his entire carer on his fanatical work ethic. Essentially saying what's good for me is not good for thee! One would expect Kane to understand that Bailey Smith is cut from exactly the same cloth as he was. Not to try and placate 'Lordo's' vacuous take on Smiths form by trying to have it both ways. By suggesting that he needs some support as if Smith did his after game running in isolation and away from the clubs ever present gaze. That show is the worst. The only thing they got right is that Smith is down on forms. There reasons why are a shallow as one would expect and offer no real solutions, just pointless insinuating conjuncture.

Do. Not. Watch. You'll only encourage them to keep making it.
Stopped watching Footy Classified years ago the only show I watched was Talking Footy that’s no longer on air

Stopped watching Footy Classified years ago the only show I watched was Talking Footy that’s no longer on air
I stopped watching all of them quite some time ago.

This place does a far better and more entertaining job of giving insight that ranges from the sublime to ridiculous than any football analysis program does.

Last edited:
Sweet is a large and slow first ruck who can’t rest forward. They aren’t comparable. He’s better insurance if (god forbid) there is a long term injury to Timmy. They both have their role mate. One is just as a backup.

Look at Melbourne with Grundy and Gawn in the team at once - it’s not good for either player.
I'm not advocating Sweet play Lobb's role. I'm not even advocating Lobb be dropped. I'm just pointing out that Sweet is a shit kicker and arguably outperformed Lobb's current output.
That's not "doing his job" that's playing ordinary. He's regressed to his mean performances and we picked him up right as his value was highest.
That's shit list management. It is what it is but people need to stop sugar-coating it.

I'm not advocating Sweet play Lobb's role. I'm not even advocating Lobb be dropped. I'm just pointing out that Sweet is a s**t kicker and arguably outperformed Lobb's current output.
That's not "doing his job" that's playing ordinary. He's regressed to his mean performances and we picked him up right as his value was highest.
That's s**t list management. It is what it is but people need to stop sugar-coating it.

I usually agree with a lot of what you say, but you’re missing the mark big time on this one. If you personally don’t like Lobb, then that’s your issue and don’t try to make it everyone else’s

Darcy can’t even get on the training track let alone play games at the moment. Rushing him now would be the dumbest thing the club could do.
He literally played VFL on the weekend.

I wouldn’t play him in the AFL this year at all but he’s certainly training and is playing.

I usually agree with a lot of what you say, but you’re missing the mark big time on this one. If you personally don’t like Lobb, then that’s your issue and don’t try to make it everyone else’s
It's not about personally disliking Lobb. It's about the resources we've invested to get him. It was a bad investment in my opinion.

How is my giving an opinion making it everyone else's issue? This shit is why I rarely post anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back