Autopsy Roast & Toast v Carlton & Changes for Fremantle

Top 5 v Carlton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely wasn’t pitting Millers game, he was really good but just noticed those particular match ups aren’t ones we should be letting happen

It’s more of a coaching problem that they need to sort out over a Miller problem
I reckon Yze did it as you suggested on purpose.

Thought Blight had a great game, just needs time to build his tank. Great size and reads the play well. Miller had a very good game on Curnow? Curnow was owned by him.

Baker, Bolton, Short, Graham - all fell way short when pressure was applied and didn’t lift when needed.

I wanted to keep Baker and Bolton - until today. Bolton especially has so much talent but goes missing too often and makes poor decisions.

Good games from Taranto and Hopper, Rioli and Vlaustin and for a half, McIntosh. Good experience for the kids but some of them are looking a bit tired.

Horrible was entire team except:
Miller
Blight
that's rubbish Carlton are a very good side and they played very well.... at least half our boys played well enough today. Carlton had two purple patches of 10 minute periods where they're good players got on top , we butchered it and every bit of luck seemed to go their way.

3 or 4 of our experienced players put in half hearted performances but our younger boys held up their end of the bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You notice with mature teams like Carlton when they’re moving the ball off half back they have users like Newman or Saad. The Jack Graham turnover is the product of poor gameplan and game sense. He should never be taking those kicks.

We once did that.

Watched a little bit.

About what I expected. This year is just an extended preseason as far as I'm concerned.

All the chickens are coming home to roost for our dim witted drafting strategy post '19. Blind freddy could see we needed a Jack replacement. Now we're ****ed, needing a jack and Lynch replacement. That's inexcusable to end up like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Carlton & Changes for Fremantle

Back