Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Rhylee West. Have always rated him but his year has been incredible. A player who makes things happen through both toughness and some class.

Outstanding game from Jamarra. Great to see him return to form after some lean weeks.

Thought Poulter was good on return.

Great win. Wish we performed like that every week.

What a win.

WA teams complaing about disadvantages - we were outnumbered by the fans in our own home game and saw the opposition ride the momentum and umpiring in the last quarter as a result, but we held on. You don't see us asking for a make up free extra home game against an interstate team, do you?

I know Mcneil ****ed the shot from 15m out late but he was pretty good tonight. If he had an output like this often he would be off the rookie list.
I was saying a few weeks ago, if he didn't have those ridiculous brain fades, he's be super solid, but those ridiculous moments must just be baked into his DNA. Just kick the goal mate.

Great ,but by Christ can someone in Melbourne make an appointment with Chris grant and ask him WhyTF we keep jumping at each other's marks , and how hard is it to coach a fwd not to jump for a mark if you have a bloke leading and leaping into it already ..

While your there ask also why there are so many panic merchants in the team , and if so why we can't just instruct these individuals to kick as long as the can down the line

Cheers

Really great performance. Jamarra was immense, thought the midfield got the better of the contest until Cripps started getting on top late. Buku and Lobb can hold there head up. Battled all day, Khamis looked tired late and Curnow probably could've had a big one. Thought he kept competing well.

Just goes to show that our best is good enough against anyone. Matched Sydney as well. Just confused why we have so many performances that are below standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamarra was immense,

Compared to the shit JUH was copping from supporters in the first qtr. Wonder what flicked the switch after qtr time

Good win Doggies

Lachie McNeill.

Please for the love of god never again. Please.

I don’t care about that tackler and mark, good as they were.

Just please never again.

Ok, got that out of my system. Had to.

Seriously great win.

Serious credit has to go to Lobb and Khamis tonight.

Playing on those two, and they both did fantastic jobs.

Jamarra couldn’t have played a worse first quarter - but geez did he turn it around. Huge game.

Bont, Libba, Ed, Bailey Dale, sensational games.

Was really dreading today after last week’s debacle, and playing against Curnow and McKay with key players out, but the team really delivered a great response.

Now keep doing it dogs!!

Yeah, but the real question is - how good was the pizza?
It was excellent. Pizza with the Lot with added anchovies and egg is a winner, too! Have half of the family size left over for tomorrow. My cardiologist does not need to know anything.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back