$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's my list anyway:

2001 Round 20 Adelaide v Kangaroos - McLeod 36 possies, Roo, Stevens and Perrie:eek: kicked 5.
2003 Round 9 Adelaide v W. Bulldogs - Mentioned above, sounded like a good get.
2004 Round 8 Essendon v Adelaide - We lose, but Carey dominates with 6 goals, his best game for the Crows
2004 Round 10 Adelaide v Hawthorn - Again a dominant Carey with 4, Stevens also 4, Roo 3.
2006 Round 1 Adelaide v Collingwood - We hammer Collingwood at Docklands, Roo kicks 6.
2006 Round 13 Adelaide v Geelong - 90+ point win, we play like Geelong did over the next few years.
2009 RD 22: ADELAIDE DEF CARLTON - Genuine shootout at the Telstra Dome, Fev kicks 5, Knights, Porps and Tippett 4, Vince 3.
2009 1ST ELIMINATION FINAL: ADELAIDE (166) DEF ESSENDON (70) - We just hammer Essendon in a Final.

nice list:thumbsu: Are there any games that older crows fans can recommend which are must have from the 90's???

nice list:thumbsu: Are there any games that older crows fans can recommend which are must have from the 90's???

From the 90's I've also got Rd 1 1994, where we hammer Carlton and Mods kicks 13. The 97 130 odd point win over Richmond, Jars kicks 7 and Mods takes an absolute screamer, Pittman dominates the ruck and we play with a forward line of Modra, Ricciuto/Jarman(changing through the midfield), Vardy, Rehn, Robran and maybe Bond. Also have 97 Prelim and 97/98 GFs.

I'm guessing there's no way to add DVD's to an order that you've already processed.... You guys keep mentioning more that I forgot about! :p

Same problem here. :thumbsdown:

I only bought 2. I wish I got more.

I got...
Round 3, 2008 Vs Port - no brainer purchase, absolute classic match.
Round 10, 2006 Vs Essendon - 188-50, McLeod's 250th, he took a screamer and Rowdy kicked 8. IIRC, Roo had a big game.

It worked out in the end for me:thumbsu:. I only picked up wight though (would've picked more such as the Archer-Carey game in 2003 and the Hawks game in 2004 but I forgot about them).

I got all of the one's that I listed except that I replaced the one-goal match with the opening match against Collingwood.

I've ordered about $300 worth of dvds in my cart but it seems i can only pay with a paypal a.c??? Is that correct or can i simply pay by credit card direct?

Surely seeing that people will actually buy the games if they are a decent price, should encourage them to make them a better price than the $35 rip off they are usually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ended up getting 9 games. Not bad for a total of $100 delivered :thumbsu:

2010 Round 16 Vs Geelong
2009 Round 11 Vs Essendon
2009 Round 15 Vs Freo
2009 Round 22 Vs Carlton
2009 Elimination Final Vs Essendon
2008 Round 3 Vs Port
2006 Round 1 Vs Collingwood
2004 Round 10 Vs Hawthorn
2003 Round 6 Vs North

Did anyone see info on how long orders take to arrive?

I can't find any detail on their site and didn't see anything when I placed my order.

Did anyone see info on how long orders take to arrive?

I can't find any detail on their site and didn't see anything when I placed my order.
It's usually 7-14 days. Some DVD's came a fortnight later, and some others that I have ordered came within a week. So it can vary.

thats freaking balls, i had 14 in my cart and went into the checkout and almost bought it after the price jumped up. Pretty lucky but pissed I am going to miss out on all the games :(

Hey mate it happened to some others as well, they know about it, and it says in the comments on their facebook if you give them an email on what games you wanted etc, their comment says they'll process it manually. Stuff up on their end.

Talk about good service! Name A Game has just gone to the top of my list!

Tried to order 18 games late last night, ran into problems getting my computer/their site? to accept a Paypal payment. Sent them a polite message asking what the problem was.

Got a reply at 8.00am this morning!!! saying it was an issue with security levels, and offering to process my list manually if I sent it by email, still at the sale price. Did that, and again got a quick, positive response.

Gotta say, Name A Game and Sportsdelivered.com have been excellent.

I wanted to get RD 2 1993 against the WC as I m pretty sure that was the match when a member of the public ran onto the field and outmarked an Eagles player. Looks like I ve missed my chance, dam

Remove this Banner Ad

$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back