$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

I completely missed the sale!!! My internet has been a bit up and down since the flooding rain earlier in the week far north of Adelaide. I explained this to sportsdelivered.com through their contact us section and they have said they are happy to fill my order with the sale price. Absolute champs!! Was devastated when my internet wouldnt work, pc was nearly over the back fence!

I'm pretty sure mine arrived today, but as my Dad wasn't there to sign (PayPal account is under his name), the guy couldn't give me the package and now I have to pick it up from the airport. Is there a reason why I couldn't sign for it though? That is usually what happens with packages if they aren't for you.

I'm pretty sure mine arrived today, but as my Dad wasn't there to sign (PayPal account is under his name), the guy couldn't give me the package and now I have to pick it up from the airport. Is there a reason why I couldn't sign for it though? That is usually what happens with packages if they aren't for you.

The airport?? Don't they just hold it at your local post office?

If its through Australia Post then you will need to collect it from your closest post office. The posty should have given you a card with details of where

If its through Australia Post then you will need to collect it from your closest post office. The posty should have given you a card with details of where
The guy gave us this little slip that said to pick it up from the airport. I thought you could get it from a local PO too, but apparantley not.

Edit: Had a closer read of the slip, I can just get it from the PO.

The guy gave us this little slip that said to pick it up from the airport. I thought you could get it from a local PO too, but apparantley not.

Was it through Australia Post or a different company like Fed Ex? Doesnt sound right that they wouldnt have left it at your house. I buy heaps online and my misses always recieves them, even though they are in my name.

Was it through Australia Post or a different company like Fed Ex? Doesnt sound right that they wouldnt have left it at your house. I buy heaps online and my misses always recieves them, even though they are in my name.
All sorted. I thought it was weird too I couldn't just sign, but the guy didn't even bother to ask that and just gave me the slip.

Got a call today, and out of the 17 games I ordered, only one couldn't be included in the sale because it would have to be remastered, and that was the r10 2002 game v Brisbane. Unfortunately it was one of my favourite games I've ever been to, but oh well. Il have my games by Monday he said!

Got a call today, and out of the 17 games I ordered, only one couldn't be included in the sale because it would have to be remastered, and that was the r10 2002 game v Brisbane. Unfortunately it was one of my favourite games I've ever been to, but oh well. Il have my games by Monday he said!
I got the same phone call which is a real shame because the Brisbane game was one of the games of the decade from a Crows point of view. I'll replace it with round 6 2003 V Kangaroos (the Carey/Archer/Stevens match).

I got the same phone call which is a real shame because the Brisbane game was one of the games of the decade from a Crows point of view. I'll replace it with round 6 2003 V Kangaroos (the Carey/Archer/Stevens match).

Yeh it was an absolute ripper. I'm surprised they didn't have that game but had r17 97. If I wasn't going to get any I thought it would be that one!

I ordered that Brisbane game too, but I haven't got a call? Do we get our money back for it?
They said that one of my options was a refund but it's strange that you didn't get a call unless of course you had the last copy:p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They said that one of my options was a refund but it's strange that you didn't get a call unless of course you had the last copy:p.
Haha, all sorted now.:thumbsu: Swapped it for the Round 1 2006 game against Collingwood. Sounds like we shouldn't expect it til mid next week though.

I ordered that Brisbane game too, but I haven't got a call? Do we get our money back for it?

I spoke to Christian (the manager of AFL name a game & online) because i hadnt heard anything and was worried that my order was "lost".

He said that they had been swamped with orders and were working through them and we would be contacted in due course.
That $10 special certainly showed that footy supporters will happily pay $10 (and IMO probably $15 or even $20 max) for games whereas the normal $34.95 fee deters us except for the occassional "must have" game.
I wonder what effect reducing their charges would have on their bottom line?

Anyway, my dealings with Christian have been excellent and he has more than gone out of his way to accommodate my orders and get around problems i had re payment.

Thoroughly recommend them.

I spoke to Christian (the manager of AFL name a game & online) because i hadnt heard anything and was worried that my order was "lost".

He said that they had been swamped with orders and were working through them and we would be contacted in due course.
That $10 special certainly showed that footy supporters will happily pay $10 (and IMO probably $15 or even $20 max) for games whereas the normal $34.95 fee deters us except for the occassional "must have" game.
I wonder what effect reducing their charges would have on their bottom line?

Anyway, my dealings with Christian have been excellent and he has more than gone out of his way to accommodate my orders and get around problems i had re payment.

Thoroughly recommend them.
I've spoken to him a couple of times too now, deals with your issue promptly and efficiently. I think they were hopeful of mailing them by tomorrow, but more likely to be Monday, from which it'll take 2-3 working days to arrive he said.

They should get onto you today, there are a lot of orders to process through.

I would think they will only contact people if they have to re-master a game. Otherwise they would just be sent out. I'm annoyed that I haven't recieved mine yet. Anything orded in Australia should be delivered within a week. I understand they would have been busy but it is still bad business dealing.

That is not bad, maybe the larger orders take more time. I was told they weren't mailing them out until today (or late yesterday), so suprised it got to you so quickly.

I only ordered 2. Happy with the product. Comes in a regular DVD case, basic but informative cover, with 2 printed DVD-Rs per game. Decent for the price, but no way should they be charging $35 for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back