List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett just said there's no reason Goddard wouldn't get to Essendon or even St Kilda at 21.
041833-0e2b08fe-fd0a-11e3-85eb-f305a31fe088.jpg

Okay, so I haven't been following this thread or other news at all since trade week ended. Can someone give me a run down on what happened to Petracca? Apparently we're taking McCartin and GWS aren't keen him anymore either... I feel like i've missed something here.

Sounds like he'll end up at Melbourne though, given what I just heard Roos say on the radio.

Personally want Blakely with pick 21/22 - As that big bodied midfielder.

I'm no expert, but I've been shaking my head at some of the "highlights" of some players touted for 21/22. But Blakely, even though he could go in the 30s, looks the goods. I know it's just a 2 minutes clip I'm going by.

I want to know what Oscar McDonald is like, no video highlights anywhere. He sounds like a great hard to beat defender, just what we need.

Rather perplexing stuff from Petracca at today's presser. Thought it might interest you guys:
Journo: Have you spoken to any other players [in preparation]?
Petracca: Just Ollie Wines and Jordan Lewis and my brother's best mate Sam Blease who just went to Geelong has been coming over quite a lot. I'm just getting advice from him. He's someone who had a rough start to his AFL career and it's always good to get knowledge off someone who umm... is expected to be a good player and um... sorta, I guess just the hard work... sort of didn't pay off for him. But I think now that he's gone to a different club he'll... I think he'll shine... the light at the end of the tunnel.

Blease departed Melbourne on... not fantastic terms from what I understand.

I'm no expert, but I've been shaking my head at some of the "highlights" of some players touted for 21/22. But Blakely, even though he could go in the 30s, looks the goods. I know it's just a 2 minutes clip I'm going by.

I want to know what Oscar McDonald is like, no video highlights anywhere. He sounds like a great hard to beat defender, just what we need.
Try this link for Oscar McDonald's video highlights:

http://www.afl.com.au/draft/draft-machine.workstation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather perplexing stuff from Petracca at today's presser. Thought it might interest you guys:
Petracca: Just Ollie Wines and Jordan Lewis and my brother's best mate Sam Blease who just went to Geelong has been coming over quite a lot. I'm just getting advice from him. He's someone who had a rough start to his AFL career and it's always good to get knowledge off someone who umm... is expected to be a good player and um... sorta, I guess just the hard work... sort of didn't pay off for him. But I think now that he's gone to a different club he'll... I think he'll shine... the light at the end of the tunnel.

Obviously doesn't want to go to Melbourne.

You're soooooooo fickle! :eek:
I've been driving the Mac Train for the last 9 months or so... Doesn't mean I can't couple another carriage to the locomotive...

Besides, growing up as a short left-footer in a tall family, Goddard is everything I dreamed of being, instead of a very poor man's Al Smith...

Last edited:
That presser for CP plus the bad interview rumours plus the father moving him around from club to successful club, that's got Nathan Buckley written all over it.

If those quotes were meant to come across the way they did. Wow. This kid is definitely trying to scare off the Dees & possibly other clubs he doesn't rate.

I heard Petracca is a crack addict, that's why we've steered clear… hope it works out.

That presser for CP plus the bad interview rumours plus the father moving him around from club to successful club, that's got Nathan Buckley written all over it.

If those quotes were meant to come across the way they did. Wow. This kid is definitely trying to scare off the Dees & possibly other clubs he doesn't rate.
If thats the case he's a massive flog

It'll be pretty funny if we take McCartin and people spend 2 years freaking out about it only to have Petracca request a trade from the Dees to a team in flag contention at the end of his initial contract.

It'll be pretty funny if we take McCartin and people spend 2 years freaking out about it only to have Petracca request a trade from the Dees to a team in flag contention at the end of his initial contract.
Or just at the end of his first year like Boyd.

I reckon the Collingwood scums will do something like that as well.

I would like a big bodied mid too MM?!

One that has kicked 60+ goals in two years, average 20+ ppg, won the larke medal and got as 14-12 on the beep combined with 2.96 over 20. And is 6'1 and can do a trick dunk!

Sorry, but still can't believe we may even consider passing on CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back