List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is truly horrible. Depending on how much his hip issues effected those results I could totally understand how that would be a massive deal breaker.
I believe he had an issue with his hip throughout the whole combine, not just in the 3km time trial, so I would pay more attention to his times and so-on when he was tested earlier in the year (when he apparently did far far better in the agility test, for instance) and in his kicking during a game. We know how he goes in games and how many goals he can kick, so the kicking test results wouldn't and hasn't put me off him, even though I wasn't thrilled when I first became aware of them.

Have I missed anything of note today? Any decent mail? I see E Quayle has us getting Goddard at 21, which would be freaking phenomenal!
No. Just many reporters giving bits of information that don't help us work out who we're going to pick. Goddard would be an amazing pickup

Yep, Petracca is a grade-a flog. we have dodged a massive bullet.
I don't believe that to be the case, but I do believe that he put a number of noses out of joint in his interview/s with us and that we much preferred how Paddy came across, which, if it was a really close call, could easily have tipped the scales his way- especially if there are also genuine queries on CP's hips (which could easily be the case, given Mark Stevens' tweet last night- if Petracca got a poor result in his most recent medical, all the clubs would know, which might be why he tweeted what he did last night).

Have I missed anything of note today? Any decent mail? I see E Quayle has us getting Goddard at 21, which would be freaking phenomenal!

If we chose McCartin, apparently Petracca is a psycho headcase

If we chose Petracca apparently McCartin is an undersized one dimensional forward with an incurable condition

I don't believe that, but I do believe that he put a number of noses out of joint in his interview/s with us and that we much preferred how Paddy came across, which, if it was a really close call, could easily have tipped the scales his way.
yeh i was taking the piss, but I believe you are right on the money.

With picking McCartin I'm quite confused as to why we didn't accept 4 and 7 for 1 now. It feels like at that time we wanted Petracca but have changed.
Because it wasn't.

it E="Speck, post: 36217873, member: 54137"]With picking McCartin I'm quite confused as to why we didn't accept 4 and 7 for 1 now. It feels like at that time we wanted Petracca but have changed.[/QUOTE]
Becau

I hope you don't mind me asking but I heard on SEN something about Patracca having some psychological issues. I am guessing you guys know more about that than I do so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the rumours are exactly?

Thanks.

With regards to the rookie draft I thinknwe will take the best two kids available and two of Petrenko, McKernan and Taylor (4 rookie spots available)
Why take mckernan if we already will take mckartin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we chose McCartin, apparently Petracca is a psycho headcase

If we chose Petracca apparently McCartin is an undersized one dimensional forward with an incurable condition
Look, the thing is that both of them have their pro's and cons, neither of them are Jaeger O'Meara Mk2. It's possibly not looking like the greatest year ever to have pick 1, but on the flip-side, they are both bloody good, bloody strong and bloody dominant (consistently), so whichever one we get we're extremely likely to be in a much, much better position list-wise than we are today, so it's happy days!

I hope you don't mind me asking but I heard on SEN something about Patracca having some psychological issues. I am guessing you guys know more about that than I do so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the rumours are exactly?

Thanks.

He may well have, but there are far bigger psychological issues on our board, and they are only getting worse.

I'm just gonna say this for those who think Petracca is an arrogant prick ,McCartin is no angel. I'm referring to a school football match earlier this year

I'm going crazy over here. I just want one of the top 10 mids at 21 or 22, surely that's possible.

McCartin, Wright, Durdin, Marchbank, Langford, Goddard, Moore, Lever. That's 8, who else could be top 20 but not a mid to help us get a quality midfield slider?

Thanks.

Ask tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back