List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So why is this trade not to our advantage?

We have Longer, Hickey, Pierce, Holmes.

We get Petracca
We keep Armo
W keep Steven

We get two players @ 21 and 22

We get Membrey in the PSD

How are we not advantaged?
Because you have justified our trade by putting the picks we hold already next to it.

From Jaxons comments appears we don't think Boyd will be traded and we do think Griffen will go to GWS hence the 1 for 4 and 7 trade is unlikely to happen.

Good to see we didn't throw picks at O'Shea am always hesitant when it is the coach rather than the list manager pushing a trade (TDL!!).

We will have a forward line next year that needs to fit all of Riewoldt, Lee, White, Membury, Billings, Petracca and possibly Bruce as the swing man. Time to see if Lee and White are going to make it. Then Markworth Murdoch and Pierce pushing up. I Imagine they want to play both Hickey and Longer as well though not convinced this will work

We are at least one KPF short but we can always have a crack at Cameron or Boyd next year when we will be in the box seat with picks and cash I would imagine or there is always a chance for McKenzie in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickering - Only a sound out by management and thought maybe a chance to come home this year.

Not happening by the sounds of it.
Have to wonder what happens with the Griffin trade now. Will GWS offer 4 & 7 or have the Dogs sufficiently p*ssed them off enough to mess this trade up.

12 months is a long time in footy.

I really really hope we can get in Boyd's ear and make us our preferred club at the end of next season.

If we finish bottom as expected we will hold all the aces. Pick 1 in pre-season draft as the threat given he is uncontracted if the deal is looking shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back