List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC really have it in front of them.
The scenario you paint cannot work as they cannot trade out both their first and second this year.
That implies they need to get another second from somewhere.
And that implies trading something of value: player or future pick.

What interesting times.
Isn’t this fun?
Are you sure they can’t trade this years second and first? I thought it was only a future scenario - where it’s either the first or second and not this year? But regardless, Eagles could easily get a late second round to satisfy that scenario I’d imagine.

That being said, I’m not a very good painter. Who can be bothered put masking tape on edges and all. Just lather it on. Nature takes care of the rest.

Strap yourselves in for a wild ride over the next 10 days Sainters! 😃

0B6ySBz.jpg
Basset :tearsofjoy:

Are you 12 , no wonder they wanted you off SS

I don't know why he makes people angry even if he does guess his stories, I just scroll past what he writes if it doesn't suit my narrative. He left people angry at SS but I can't work out what he actually did there yet. Don't go after him, he's still a person, just ignore what he writes if you don't like it and he'll get bored if no-one responds.

Really looking forward to watching a team similar to this;

B: Geary Brown Webster
HB: Savage Carlisle Wilkie
C: Hill Hanners Billings
HF: Gray Membrey Kent
F: Hind Marshall King
C: Ryder Steel Ross
Int: Jones Gresh Clarke Battle

Emg: Paton Parker Acres Sinclair

Would hate to decide who makes way for Robbo if he gets going. Hoping Bytel is pushing the mids for a spot in the preseason as well.

I simply don't like the idea of two rucks sharing 50% gametime with the bench.
One injury anywhere else and we are down to 2 midfield rotations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terry Wallace and co will crap on all day and then commiserate that not a single trade has been done.
But we'll hear a lot of hypotheticals.....again.

I see you've listened to trade radio before. 13 days of not much but ex footballers pretending something exciting might happen, then a flurry in the last hour.

People forget how young the Coff is. He still hasn’t turned twenty yet. What we are seeing now and what he will dish out in two years time will be vastly different. He does have an aggressive rebounding edge about him though, I hope that Ratten can coax more of that out of him, and keep developing his physical attributes.

Start of last season Clark wasn't best 22 in a fit list, this season he is, and he may make the move to full time midfield.
I thought Coffield was very good in rounds 18,19 and 20, and he may not be far off making a similar leap.

I see you've listened to trade radio before. 13 days of not much but ex footballers pretending something exciting might happen, then a flurry in the last hour.

Meanwhile if you listen to SEN , they still tell you every trade more or less when it happens.

I have so many Trump gif's for this week.

It's my only real form of communication with the outside world.

He's got himself another whistleblower, he might be making a few more memes this week.

I have so many Trump gif's for this week.

It's my only real form of communication with the outside world.

There’s an outside world?

I simply don't like the idea of two rucks sharing 50% gametime with the bench.
One injury anywhere else and we are down to 2 midfield rotations.
Both our rucks can go forward. They are versatile. Last 2 premiers have shown the value in this system aswell

Start of last season Clark wasn't best 22 in a fit list, this season he is, and he may make the move to full time midfield.
I thought Coffield was very good in rounds 18,19 and 20, and he may not be far off making a similar leap.

Coffield is still young and learning his craft. It was good to see him telling off others regarding positioning.

Spot on , Coff will start to explode off the back line with a few more games under his belt , he is the least of our worries , its the trucks that have been there 4 years and have not improved that we need to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back