List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not look at things through rose coloured glasses here!
The Howard deal is not way unders at all! It's just fair and about right!

The Hill deal on the other hand is a complete reaming with no rimming or lube involved!

FMD that little Bellend had his way with Satan!
The end of the world is nigh folks.....I'm scared!
So, tell me again, what exactly is the Hill deal?

Fremantle will announce, tomorrow before lunch time, that they have decided to walk away from the Brad Hill trade if Bell's demands are not met beforehand. At that point there will be no further communication between Fremantle and Saint Kilda until after the trade period has ended. Fremantle will shift the entirety of its focus onto other targets.
Cool we keep pick 10 and take Henry

im not all over the dogs draft position but if they are (rightly) not keen on pick 13 for Bruce .. do they gamble on rocketing up the lader into top 4 with Bruce in their team and part with the 2020 first for him ? after all the bidding that pick could well be in the 20's ???

Mate not being smart A but this “dogs “will rocket up grates my gears a bit .

Stkilda our team comfortably accounted for them in the home & away , preseason was pretty telling too
they were up in Ballarat ..hyping things up about how good they were we covered them easily
without Carlisle & now Howard which improves backline significantly .

Only 2 teams Richmond & West Coast..... lottery the rest our draw will be superior too.

Pretty confident if we get Hill ..Jones ...into to our midfield look out.

The more I think about it (the better it gets ) why in God’s name Port have traded Howard .

Assuming with no 2nd or 3rd round picks and trading out potentially the 2nd rounder for Hill, with the 3rd already at Port, the dogs are playing it quite well in regards to Bruce.
They know we'll need decent currency for Jones so I don't think they'll cough up more than 32. Although I feel if we keep Bruce we'll get around 30-35 next year anyway, so hopefully we don't trade him for the sake of getting Jones in.

A lot of concern for Ricky Nixon's health atm. Lots of worried friends trying to get in touch. Seems to be having a breakdown. Gosh I hope the guy is ok.

View attachment 765084
not an expert but that tends to be a cry for help so im sure people will get around him before he does anything terrible .. so my first thought is i hope he gets the help he is screaming out for but my second thought is one of great sadness that the term "im doing a danny Frawley" be uttered in this way by anyone ...
i hope Ricky gets help

Hearing the hill trade will be as follows:
Saints: Hill, Future 3rd
Freo: 10, Future 2nd, Acres, 58
Freo want 58 for Aish if it eventuates...pretty much 10 and a future 2nd considering 58 is a nothing pick and Acres is the equivalent of the future 3rd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But my measuring tape is all i have man!

But in all seriousness when you put it this way Kegs, i may be able to live with it!
Especially when Hill receives a Norm Smith Medal at some point over the next 3 years!
Make no mistake i want him and think a team like ours needs him!

But getting reamed by a midget is not good for my self esteem!
Or he breaks up with the Mrs and wants to go back to WA in 2 years

Honestly people, if we all put our measuring tapes away for a second...

We would struggle to get a top 40 pick for Acres. We aren't getting a gun with pick 58. Our 2nd next year will probably end up about pick 40 after all the F/Ss and Academy selections

Even if we pay "overs", are any of us truly going to be sitting back round 1 next year thinking "gee i wish we had passed on Hill and kept some of those picks?"

I certainly won't be. I'll be marvelling at the best wing combination in the league tearing up the Marvel turf

I suppose we have to put the win/loss mentality behind us.
Hill picked us, we want him - when we see him lighting up the wing Round 1 it’ll all be forgotten.

Mate not being smart A but this “dogs “will rocket up grates my gears a bit .

Stkilda our team comfortably accounted for them in the home & away , preseason was pretty telling too
they were up in Ballarat ..hyping things up about how good they were we covered them easily
without Carlisle & now Howard which improves backline significantly .

Only 2 teams Richmond & West Coast..... lottery the rest our draw will be superior too.

Pretty confident if we get Hill ..Jones ...into to our midfield look out.

The more I think about it (the better it gets ) why in God’s name Port have traded Howard .
not saying it will happen but internally you would think they have high expectations for 2020 ... we could lean on that expectation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back