List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would bite your hand off for that deal but our problem is we actually need to use a first round pick this draft.

So, on the condition we could then sell one of our players and that pick for another first rounder, then yes please.

But I don't see Richmond doing that anyway, unless I read it wrong.

Edit: I now see that this question has already been answered in much the same way by a dozen different posters, my apologies for the late echo.

If it is a first round DP then no worries at all, but again I think this year's draft being a bit more of a blind run, those four pick spaces are not really valuable enough to Tigers to make this a deal they would ever consider.

It IS a first round pick. Richmonds.
You don't need to use your own first round pick.
I agree its too much in our favour, would need a future 3rd or something as well.
( and 3rds next year should be pretty valuable ).

Guys, Collingwood have to trade Treloar, and they will. They are prepared to pay a quarter of his money for next year, and want a first this year.
At this stage none of that appeals to us. We will hover around and wait for the terms to become more agreeable.
We have been working the phones hard today on players we want to move on. We obviously need to get money off our books if we want to add another big contract.
One of our mids has his nose out of joint with our trade activity, will be interesting to see what may eventuate from that.

Guys, Collingwood have to trade Treloar, and they will. They are prepared to pay a quarter of his money for next year, and want a first this year.
At this stage none of that appeals to us. We will hover around and wait for the terms to become more agreeable.
We have been working the phones hard today on players we want to move on. We obviously need to get money off our books if we want to add another big contract.
One of our mids has his nose out of joint with our trade activity, will be interesting to see what may eventuate from that.
Which mid has his nose out of joint ?

Doubt it’s one we cannot afford to lose...

Nathan Burke
Must of been that tackle on Corey McKernan in 97

Must of been that tackle on Corey McKernan in 97
And to think 20 years later we get his brother.

4 to go if we add McKernan. 5 if we add Higgins (assuming Tigers will want a pick for him).

Made up of the following lists.

Uncontracted:

Sam Alabakis
Jake Carlisle
Oscar Clavarino
Nick Hind
Jack Lonie
Jonathon Marsh
Matthew Parker
Ed Phillips
Shane Savage

Contracted but being discussed:

Luke Dunstan
Dylan Roberton
Jimmy Webster

MCKENZIE contracted but no ffs pay him out before de-listing anyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this talk of having to use a first this year for Ben King is not really accurate. I can’t see King leaving Suns anytime soon, and if he does I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to another Melbourne based club.
We want to use our first this year to bring in another talented kid, we have a very specific list plan which requires us to keep adding young talent through the draft, especially after missing out early last year.

He's a gun still, people shouldn't expect perfect disposal from inside mids. Dogs seem to have really good luck finding elite mids but not many have a point of difference except for Bailey Smith.
Is it the hair?

Whoever has their nose out of joint can **** right off. If that doesn't scream mediocrity I don't know what does.

They are either upset about friends potentially being shipped out, or they're upset about competition for spots. Both cases are pathetic considering this is their (very highly paid) profession, not a weekend hobby.

Whoever has their nose out of joint can fu** right off. If that doesn't scream mediocrity I don't know what does.

They are either upset about friends potentially being shipped out, or they're upset about competition for spots. Both cases are pathetic considering this is their (very highly paid) profession, not a weekend hobby.

See ya Sebastian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely the only best 22 mid with his nose out of joint would be Ross.
I can’t see Steele, Jones, Gresh, Billings or Hanners on his big contract being too worried.

Can start a “nose out of joint” club with Caldwell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back