List Mgmt. 2021 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was feeling a bit gloomy so I checked out Geelong's draft hand to cheer myself up...

What a sh*t show... 🤣

Geelong30, 32, 34, 52
Wasn't sure if that was their draft picks or the ages of their players.

So just putting this out there.
If Clark gets resolved for 19 and free take the GC salary dump.
Then Cerra gets done for pick 6 plus….
CCJ has to be done by Friday due to RFA rules otherwise tigers are kinda stuck….

leaves only lipinski and Dawson as the must do trades….some heat will be coming for all. I think lipinski also gets done without huge fuss…..

I think Crows will be left talking to us with nothing else going on…. Kinda helps to be honest. Focus’s the problem….

actually makes it harder i think. we need someone to be willing to help out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snakebaker is just an a**hole. Doesn’t try and hide it. This guy is an a**hole with Sprinkling of Dunning-Kruger.

Unhappily Snake is no longer about. No-one played the embittered Norf fan as well as he did. He produced legendary melts inc over Blakey.

Yes and No, they weren't being unreasonable like you guys are....pick 4 + 17 for Dawson + pick 12, WTF.
They’re negotiating tactics ffs
Anchoring. The initial offer is supposed to be a bit “out there”.

Sorry to come on to your thread , but i noticed that Crows twat is back . Someone tell them to f off

They are back because negotiations are not exactly going to plan and now with the Ladham’s news Port are firmly back in the play for Dawson which makes them very nervous as they are rather sensitive to Port getting most of the recent returnees back to SA.

We are being very strong on this one, as I believe we have a number of plays to get this deal done for what we want, which includes Dawson being reluctant to use the PSD and shifting the focus to doing an deal with Port instead. We could even agree to pay some $$$ of Dawson’s contact at Port to seal the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pick 17 and then equivalent of 15 was a win-win for everyone and then Sydney had to go and knock this back twice and then had the nerve to demand pick 4 + 17 for Dawson + pick 12, you don't think Dawson wouldn't be pissed with Sydney delaying him wanting to go home and earn $50K more with that over the top demand. Now even Port Power is gunning for your pick 12 for Ladhams.....YIKES.
I'm pretty sure the main aim of our draft period this year is to make Dawson happy. After all, we structured our list management and contract negotiations with other players this year around the fact that he had given us assurances that he was staying and we needed to make some financial room to give him a big increase. To be told he was leaving as he was walking out the door certainly endeared him to the Swans footy department and I'm sure they will bend over backwards to make sure that he agrees with the picks involved in the trade before it is ever actioned.

I'm pretty sure the main aim of our draft period this year is to make Dawson happy. After all, we structured our list management and contract negotiations with other players this year around the fact that he had given us assurances that he was staying and we needed to make some financial room to give him a big increase. To be told he was leaving as he was walking out the door certainly endeared him to the Swans footy department and I'm sure they will bend over backwards to make sure that he agrees with the picks involved in the trade before it is ever actioned.

We haven’t heard a word from Dawson since he indicated which club he prefers in SA.

We would have told him once he nominated the Crows what our fair price was and that we reserved the right to negotiate with Port should a deal not get done with the Crows.

Dawson and his management are not stupid, they would take going to Port to get back to SA over the delay and worry of the PSD any day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back