List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringing in macpherson is a tad underwhelming for where we are at in our rebuild
Small forward/mid with 60odd games experience, only 24 next year.
Loves a tackle, good body size and seems to have decent game awareness (have seen a lot of set up goals in his highlights)
Would have thought he fit the age profile with a lot of our guys with zurhaar, larkey, LDU, Stevo, mckay all being a similar age.

Loves a tackle, good body size and seems to have decent game awareness (have seen a lot of set up goals in his highlights)
Would have thought he fit the age profile with a lot of our guys with zurhaar, larkey, LDU, Stevo, mckay all being a similar age.

And the best thing is he is steak knives to pick 19…!

Agree completely. Given the cap space we have it is a free swing at getting a solid citizen into the team (or at the very least some competition for Mahony) and if it is a bust, we can console ourselves with a nice pick upgrade

I'm surprised the salary dump option has taken so long to catch on. Space for picks is a no brainer and realistically with our space over the years we should have been all over it. Smack in the face for the AFL that its golden child Club has never made the finals and its salary dumping.
That's a bold statement.

so assuming this happens the plan is
pick 19 best slider
pick 20 best Big

or is the idea to combine the 2 to get pick ummm say 10..?

I think option 1 is the go personally
Might be the former but see on the night if anyone drops outside the top 12 or so.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok, im happy with that then. Thank you. If it was just macpherson and not pick 19 attached, i would prefer a proven plaer like Mitch Wallis for 2 years
Mitch Wallis is slower than me.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey New_Roo , are you based in Melbourne? I only ask as I’d luv to know how to watch the SANFL GF? And so you know the time it is on?
Used to be great years ago, you could watch the SANFL and WAFL GF’s live on tv.

Certainly am.... the semi was on 7 and 7 plus so guessing final will be too... think 3pm tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

People have been quick to assume the Macpherson deal is 19 for a future 3rd rounder, but given his contract only runs another year and we are keen to get into this year’s draft, I wonder whether it might actually be a future second? I’d have thought they could get a better deal than our future 3rd. Then again, I suspect it has to be a VIC club with cap space which narrows it down a bit….

People have been quick to assume the Macpherson deal is 19 for a future 3rd rounder, but given his contract only runs another year and we are keen to get into this year’s draft, I wonder whether it might actually be a future second? I’d have thought they could get a better deal than our future 3rd. Then again, I suspect it has to be a VIC club with cap space which narrows it down a bit….

I can’t see us doing just a future second, for a second this year (possibly around the same # pick as our one this year) + doing them a favour by getting him off the books. The future third makes sense to me. We scratch their back, they scratch ours.

Certainly am.... the semi was on 7 and 7 plus so guessing final will be too... think 3pm tomorrow

It on the seven app on a smart tv in melbs…

I can’t see us doing just a future second, for a second this year (possibly around the same # pick as our one this year) + doing them a favour by getting him off the books. The future third makes sense to me. We scratch their back, they scratch ours.

The rumour is a 2nd or third so you are on the right track

It on the seven app on a smart tv in melbs…

Which players should we be watching…?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back