25. Dean Kent - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – tbc (approx. Friday November 19)

List Lodgement 1
tbc (approx. Thursday October 28)

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
tbc (approx. Friday October 29 - Monday November 8)

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
tbc (approx. Tuesday November 9)

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
tbc (approx. Wednesday November 10 - Friday November 19)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was an absolute circus in here with those two last year. It would kick off almost once a day at least. I remember Cooper asked for someone to photoshop Ben Brown in a Saints guernsey and whoever did it for him put a red nose on Brown and changed his hair to rainbow colours, that sh*t had me rolling. It was entertaining but a pain in the arse to keep tabs on.

Not to worry though, someone will fill BS and Cooper's shoes this year, there's no doubt about it. I'm happy to make some sh*t up if it's a slow news day. We'll be fine.

Embrace the chaos.

“AFL Live” has a list of the maximum speed reached by players this year.

Brad Hill was the second fastest with a time of 36.6 km/h, but what surprised me was that only 8 players went quicker than Tom Membrey’s 35.6 km/h.

I’d love to see him utilise that top end speed to advantage more often so he doesn’t have to fly for as many pack marks against guys 10/15cm taller than him.

(Oleg Markov was quickest with a 37.4 but he is the son if an Olympic silver medalist so it is probably to be expected!)
But everyone told me Skunk was slow last night....

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Port are keen on Billings, we aren't letting him go unless it's a 1st RP compo surely. Time for us to rort the system for once!

Billing out: FRP in.

Now time to dream.
Hopper in: FRP out.
Lipinski in: Lonie and SFA out.

Billings into Hopper.
Lonie into Lipinski.
Draft a Top 10ish mid.
Windhanger.
Owens.
Preseason into Heath and Sharman.

Flag!

5DHlaP8.gif

It was an absolute circus in here with those two last year. It would kick off almost once a day at least. I remember Cooper asked for someone to photoshop Ben Brown in a Saints guernsey and whoever did it for him put a red nose on Brown and changed his hair to rainbow colours, that sh*t had me rolling. It was entertaining but a pain in the arse to keep tabs on.

Not to worry though, someone will fill BS and Cooper's shoes this year, there's no doubt about it. I'm happy to make some sh*t up if it's a slow news day. We'll be fine.

img{.jpg

Hehe some of my finest work, that one....pissed Coops off to no end....cost me an infraction

Worth it

That’s actually some of my finest work KR

Was it your one???? Hahaha thought I did that one. Share so much of your stuff around the joint I lose the plot sometimes, have to back off on my dodgy player portraits in saints jerseys this year I think 🤣🤣🤣

Just had it on my phone with with all the dodgy ones I did (have another one of him as well) and thougt it was my one

Who knows how good Lipinski is but looking at his stats he picked up 32 touches in one game against the pies and this year picked up 26 touches against them - by the looks he needs to move to get a chance , if not to us to someone else - you can see why they offered him a 3yr deal. He is not a spud by the looks.
Exactly abs it’s that type of player that you need to target
Can use it (we aren’t blessed with thousands of those in the midfield) and clearly can get it
It’s about incremental improvement on the whole list - if he pushes out a Kent or even replaces a Ross with better skills we might take a step forward

Exactly abs it’s that type of player that you need to target
Can use it (we aren’t blessed with thousands of those in the midfield) and clearly can get it
It’s about incremental improvement on the whole list - if he pushes out a Kent or even replaces a Ross with better skills we might take a step forward
If we lose Ross , Billings , Dunstan we will need to get some competent players to fill the void left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it your one???? Hahaha thought I did that one. Share so much of your stuff around the joint I lose the plot sometimes, have to back off on my dodgy player portraits in saints jerseys this year I think 🤣🤣🤣

Just had it on my phone with with all the dodgy ones I did (have another one of him as well) and thougt it was my one
No probs. Maybe you did the red nosed, rainbow haired one George is referring to which I can only imagine looked something like this 😄

5L3LPYW.jpg

I would absolutely love for us to have a crack at Cerra. If only to drive his price up and shake the tree a little and if everything went our way and he nom’d us, we might not have the trade capital to get it done.

All that being said, he would be better than any kid in this draft apart from Horne and I would be very happy to hand over our first pick. (And a future second just to keep the tradition 🤪)

His all round blend of agility, decision making and most importantly class would compliment our blue collar pigs very well.

Surely DJ Belly owes us one too

I would absolutely love for us to have a crack at Cerra. If only to drive his price up and shake the tree a little and if everything went our way and he nom’d us, we might not have the trade capital to get it done.

All that being said, he would be better than any kid in this draft apart from Horne and I would be very happy to hand over our first pick. (And a future second just to keep the tradition 🤪)

His all round blend of agility, decision making and most importantly class would compliment our blue collar pigs very well.

Surely DJ Belly owes us one too
Belly would want more than that.......

Where do we see Gresh next year in the team?
I reckon this achilles injury is going to take away a lot of his zip and he might have to be a fwd who has stints in the mid.
Desperately need that point of difference in the middle if he is no longer capable of being there.

A CHB surely needs to be on the radar. We can’t have Wilkie fighting admirably against teams second key forward each week

jeez they've almost kicked less goals than Sharman in 4 games combined
Out of those 4 maybe only Butler will be in the best 22 having Higgins and Gresham will fill the other spots.

King , Membery , Higgins , Butler , Gresham , Sharman on top of that Marshall or a forward / ruck like a McLean could also be used.
Getting to a stage now where we are getting many more options in our forward line.
If Billings stays he is also a option and anyone else we pick up in the draft or trade period - Kent and Long with get a run because it is a long season.

It will be interesting if we are looking at Hopper because they will need to get something to trade to get him , could our first round pick get it done and a 2nd round pick for Billings.
Really I can't see it happening unless he states he wants out and wants to come to us.
I feel they are in more need of a forward / ruck and hit the draft , but Hopper would propel our midfield to another level having Steele , Hopper , Crouch

First-round draft pick Jarrod Brander is no certainty to be at West Coast next year – still yet to receive a firm contract offer from the club.

But Liam Duggan appears set to extend his stay, with sources saying a new contract was “all but done” after a protracted set of negotiations.

Brander’s management confirmed on Friday afternoon that there was yet to be a firm contract offer put to him and that his future was uncertain.

He signed his last two-year extension back in 2019.

Complicating the issue for Brander is that interest from elsewhere is affected by the fact he has never been able to settle in the role he was recruited to play — a tall target in attack.

The 22-year-old was touted as a top-five pick as a forward ahead of the 2017 national draft but slid to pick 13 when the Eagles, who were tipped to target midfielders in that draft, decided he was too good a talent to leave on the table.

They went through a similar thought process when Oscar Allen was still there at pick 21. But the upshot of those selections four years on is that while Allen has been able to force his way into the best 22 and is touted as one of the brightest young talents in the league, he has to work his role around the presence of gun senior forwards Josh Kennedy and Jack Darling.

Allen has done that well enough to manage 59 games in his four seasons and has been a regular in the club’s best 22 since 2019, often as ruck support to Nic Naitanui and this year, at times, as a back up defender as well as becoming a talented goal kicker.

Brander, on the other hand, was shifted to the midfield for the 2020 season in a bid to create opportunities for him. He played eight of the club’s 18 games in the shortened 2020 season and 11 of 22 games this season for a career total of 22.

He was a late inclusion in the team that played Brisbane in round 23 and had 14 disposals.

Brander has been a standout when used midfield in his last three WAFL matches, gathering 27, 33 and 29 disposals for the Eagles in games against West Perth, Perth and Subiaco.

Duggan, 24, has played 116 games including the 2018 grand final. His fresh deal is likely to be for two years, to take him through until the end of 2023.

////// sounds like Battles twin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back