• trade back in with a future second for someone else

• only take MM and keep the other spot for PSD/rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our draft haul:

Pick 17 - Max Michalanney (matched F/S)
Pick 43 - Billy Dowling
Pick 50 - Hugh Bond

Rookie Pick 5 - Andrew McPherson (re-listed)
Rookie Pick 21 - Paul Seedsman (re-listed)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 things strike me,

1. That anyone who thinks it’s edgy and cool to spell your kids name Jaspa needs a slap

2. That Hawthorn clearly don’t believe there is anything wrong with building your defence through early picks. DGB & Weddle, they’ve spent to build it out. Will be interesting to see if this turns out to be a good or bad move for them

Because it’s obvious there are different approaches to how to acquire those defensive talls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lame again

The irony of you criticising someone for talking in absolutes which is what your doing

As I said ‘ let’s wait for evidence ‘

Happy to wait

You don’t seem to know what words like evidence mean? Or what can be called evidence.

I genuinely don’t know where your entirely unmerited confidence comes from?

Your baseless argument, which you’ve admitted relies on things you don’t know, is waiting for someone to publish unverifiable rumours that didn’t happen

Let that sink in. You want a recycled rumour to counter the reality of what has actually happened

Someone who understood what evidence is wouldn’t be taking that approach

Your baseless argument, which you’ve admitted relies on things you don’t know, is waiting for someone to publish unverifiable rumours that didn’t happen

Let that sink in. You want a recycled rumour to counter the reality of what has actually happened

Someone who understood what evidence is wouldn’t be taking that approach
so someone who has direct access is to the information is going to write an article on things ‘that didn’t happen ‘

Meanwhile you’re going to tell us that you know what really happened but then not divulge it

You win !!!

Can’t compete with that

So Sydney bid on two players back to back? Surely being campaigners
Doesn't bother us. Bit of a bonus to have made a 1st round pick this year. Still used the scraps we intended too.

Tell us ? This is the thing , you never can

You just troll and divert
If you look at transactions, the value of the first round seems clear.

We gave 5 away as quickly as we could. GCS dumped 7 just to lose salary - which Bowes would have done AND stayed. Sydney dicked around making bids while they tried to lock in a trade, presumably because they were struggling to find takers.

Even the Sydney trade - they gave a first up for a middling second this year (potentially at a point where the talent will be REALLY thin) and a F2 and F3, which I'm sure is the real thing they wanted.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft Discussion

Back